Summer vacation(Xavier) pt.1

It was a hot sunny day out at my families cabin. My family invited me and 3 of my friends to spend 2 whole weeks out there! I invited Wednesday, because I was the only one other than Enid that she got along with. Then I invited Enid because she's been my friend from the start, and finally Xavier. I'd been best friends with him since birth.

"Ugh why is this suitcase so heavy!" Xavier whined as he picked up his suitcase to put it on the bed I was laying on. "Also what are you doing in here, your room is literally right across the hall." He said, turning to me and crossing his arms.

"Becauseeeeeeeeee I'm bored and I already finished unpacking! Enid's helping my parents make sandwiches for the beach and Wednesday is writing because she can't go anywhere without her type writer." I complained, laying on my side to look at Xavier with a grin. He rolled his eyes but couldn't stop a smile from peeking through. It made his face even more cute.

"Why dont you go grab your bathing suit, I'm making u swim with us!" He said pulling out some clothing from his suitcase. Panic infiltrated my mind for a hot minute before I felt a warm hand on my arm. He grabbed my arm to pull me off the bed. I groaned and slinked off the bed, slowly sinking to the floor. The panic that was there only moments ago was almost gone, but still felt in the back of my mind. I walked into my room and searched through my stuff to find my bathing suit and get changed. Just as I walked out from my bedroom so did Xavier. Both of us in our bathing suits. I smiled and walked down the hallway, him following behind. Once we got upstairs, everyone was getting there stuff ready.

"Ready to go yet slowpokes?" My dad joked before handing me a bag with water and snacks in it for me and Xavier. We both put our towels in as I rolled my eyes and Xavier chuckled from beside me.

~Time skip brought to you by this poutine I'm eating in the dark~

"Y/n come on and swim with us!" Enid shouted from in the water. There was a dock leading into the dock that the three of them were all jumping off of and swimming around. I had specifically been avoiding going in the water.

"Yeah c'mon you've been sitting on the beach the whole time we've been here! Aren't you baking in the sun? Come cool off!" Xavier shouted, emerging from the lake and walking over to me. Admittedly I did feel a little sick from the heat but I wasn't gonna say that to my friends.

"Actually I'm good here! Have fun." I said and went to stand up to go grab my book from the car. Before I could get more than 2 steps in strong arms wrapped around my waist and lifted me in the air. In a panic I started shrieking and wiggling around to get out of his firm grip. It was no use. My heart pounded in my ears and I couldn't get any words out. I saw the edge of the dock and realized what I would have to admit. I felt the arms loosen around my waist and time seemed to be going in slow motion.

"Xavier I can't swim!" I screeched but It was too late. His face turned to one of sheer panic as he had already thrown me into the water. My body hit the cold liquid with a splash and everything went black.

612 words

There will be a part 2 if you guys want me to write one, I just figured I should get as many parts out as possible this weekend before school and dance start. Hope you enjoyed, Love you all <3