36

**********'Find My Friends' is an iPhone app that allows you to find whoever you have as your friends on the app location and guides you to them. **********

CALUM POV: 

I rush to Ana's apartment, praying to everything that she's fine and nothing happened to her. She called me scared that someone was following her when she left her job but she called me minutes later screaming that they were following her home and they were trying to push her out of the road. I left the hospital without telling anyone what happened and told her to call the police.  

I was driving fast but I didn't care. The way she was screaming and crying when she called me, my world flipped and I only cared that she was safe and in my arms. As I turned to the street where her phones location showed she was, I see Ana's car smashed against a pole, smoking and leaking every liquid possible with the airbags covering everything inside.

"oh god." I park close to her car and run out, not caring that I left it on and my door open. 

"ANA!" I run to her window and try pushing the airbag down to see that she's unconscious and bleeding. My breathing picks up as I see her bloody face rolling to the side as I try to open her door. It's stuck and won't open. 

"ANA. ANA I'M HERE BABY. BABY OPEN YOUR EYES." 

None of the doors open and I can't pull her out from the window without knowing what injuries she might have. I start to silently cry as I softly touch her cheek. I'm panicking and I pull my phone out as I dial the phone waiting for an answer.

 LUKE POV: 

"Hernandez make sure the rig is up to date"

"yes sir" I checked off the paperwork and handed it to him.

"Archer make sure the coms are updated"

"yes lieutenant" 

"Castle check the -"

My phone vibrates as I was instructing Castle but something made me want to check it. I usually don't pay attention to any phone calls when I'm on shift but something just made me want to check the caller.

"sorry hold on -" I pull my phone from my pocket and see it's Calum. weird.

He never calls me when he know's I'm on shift. 

 I nod at Castle "check coms with Archer" and walk off behind the rig.

"Cal? Wha-"

"LUKE I NEED HELP. ANA - I - ANA PLEASE -"

"Wo - Cal where? where is she? EVERYONE MOUNT UP. WE HAVE A CALL. AMBO TRUCK AND SQUAD. / Cal where is she?" 

"LU I - HELP PLE-PLEASE"

"I'm going Cal. I'm on the way. Stay on the phone with me."

"SHE'S NOT - SHE'S NOT BREATHING, I - I CAN'T MOVE HER - LUKE THE CAR..."

"Cal, breathe. You can't help her if you're not okay. count to 3 let me hear you."

As he counted I checked his location on my 'Find My Friends' app and showed it to Hernandez as he led us to where Calum was.

LEWIS POV:

"Sir, we made sure she crashed and we didn't have to alert Hood, she called him all on her own and we saw him arrive."

I smiled as I only imagined the pain that doctor was feeling. "excellent. what about the other bitch?"

"She's being taken care of right now."

"If we have to kill her, get the girl and fix her a spot at the warehouse. She'll be my permanent meal and i want her ready at all times. make sure she's taken care of"

"yes sir" Roy walked out demanding everything I ordered.

I just smile as I picture Claire back in my arms with no one to get her back.

I think I even got a hard on.

CLAIRE POV:

I'm locked in my room doing my homework, waiting for Landon to get home from work. I smile as I text him 

Hey, you almost home? :)

Hi bear, be there in 5! ;)  

I shut my phone and continue with my Calculus homework. I hear a couple of noises coming from downstairs but I didn't pay attention to it since it was probably Laura and some of her noisy friends. 

I kept working on my page until I heard what sounded like a gunshot. 

Followed by multiple loud footsteps coming up the stairs.