16

@NataliaTheWeirdo @Lovely5sos_ @lukescurlsenthusiast - ❤️❤️❤️

Also, I wish wattpad would let us comment with gifs because I can just imagine the reactions I would have gotten XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lewis POV: 

"Bruce, you've done multiple jobs for me, and you've done them well."

"Thanks boss, I --" Bruce was interrupted by a slap on the face by Lewis.

"but you're a waste of my money and I don't need your failure anymore."  I take the safety off my gun. 

"no boss!--"

2 gunshots. 

1 in the heart.

1 in the middle of the forehead. 

I look to my other men. "Get rid of the body." 

"yes sir"

I put away my gun and walked out of the warehouse.

I walked towards the car parked next mine. 

I knocked on the window. 

He got off his car as I handed him the photo. 

"can you bring her to me?"

"absolutely." He puts the photo into his pocket and nods. 

"perfect." I nodded to him and turned around and got in my car and drove off. 

If I'm having this much trouble just to kill her, I might as well take it as a sign that maybe i should keep her alive and finish collecting my debt. 

Claire POV: 

It's been a week since I thought I had heard the worse news I could possibly hear.

All the darkness.

All the sadness. 

All the tears I had shed.

All the tears WE had shed. 

When I woke up, I saw Michael and Calum sitting next to me. 

I looked at them and they were sleeping. Calum had his hand holding mine and Michael had his head laying on my bed.

I looked around and saw it was night time? morning? midnight? It was definitely past 10pm, the guys were in their regular clothes and not in their scrubs. 

I hadn't spoken much, if anything, during this week. I wasn't in the mood. Especially when Calum said who he saw at the scene of Luke's 

I heard the door to my room open and I quickly shut my eyes. 

I was still sad and I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. 

I slowed my breathing and faked being asleep. 

I heard movement and shuffling from my bed. 

"hey..."

"hey. what happened?" 

"nothing, just went to get some fresh air."

Ashton. 

"you can open your eyes pretty girl, if you don't want to talk, we won't force you to." he said as i heard him sit next to me. 

I sighed. 

I opened my eyes.

"you can't keep doing this Claire" Calum said looking at me with worry in his eyes.