Scene 4 - Alien Ship

In the deepest corner of our Solar System, we see a craft travelling at high speed rapidly on course for the planet Earth. The small yellow craft zooms through space at a rate too difficult to get a precise look at the craft's peculiar and basic design. The presence of the ship has also been observed by Zelda's incredible powers. We cut to viewing her Martian base, marvelling at the fantastic infrastructure of her complex. The opening sequence sees the camera rising up over the crater to witness the massive Martian base. Inside the base, we are presented with the main centre of Zelda's operations. We view over her room carefully and see Zelda with her strange, reflective scanner as she plots schemingly once again.

Zelda:

So. It seems that we have the arrival of more visitors. Visitors not from these miserable parts of this stinking galaxy.

Cy-Star and It-Star arrive through the blue door which rises up to allow their entrance.

Ah, Cy-Star, my daughter. And my grandchild, It-Star. Come this way and see what I predict.

Cy-Star:

Ooh, what is it, Zelda?

The pair of them investigate what Zelda sees.

Zelda:

My children. See. Deep from the depths of dark space, from the rest of this wide, repugnant universe, on its way to our sector of space, lies a vessel returning this way.

It-Star:

This way, my Grandmother? To this dull, sickening corner of eternity? What good would the peoples from far more appropriate and appeasing galaxies want to visit the Earth scum for?

Zelda:

Whoever they are, they will be entering my territory.

Yung-Star arrives from the same entrance Cy-Star and It-Star came from.

Yung-Star:

Grrr, what are you all so stupidly happened to be wasting your time watching this time?

It-Star:

Come this way, my uncle, and see what we are all so wasting our time with. If anything, trying to make you understand anything and give you the time of day would give anyone a very painful migraine.

Yung-Star:

Let me see, you twerp!

Yung-Star barges in, knocking It-Star away, who changes his voice.

It-Star:

Ow! Mummy! Grand Mummy Zelda! Uncle Yung-Star hurt me.

Zelda:

I saw, my little one.

Zelda smacks Yung-Star again.

Yung-Star:

Ow! Mother!

Zelda:

There. That settled things adequately. Now, watch. Observe. Analyse and inspect.

We see the ship flying through space on the monitor.

Yung-Star:

Is that it? A silly little spaceship? This is what you all have to show?

Zelda:

Will you be quiet and let me finish whilst I am talking! So, this vessel approaches closer and closer. On course for our region of space. Transmitting a signal. Worthy to welcome themselves?

Cy-Star:

What does it say, Zelda?

Zelda:

The message does not translate. We cannot encode what it says.

Cy-Star:

Is it possible that we could contact them?

It-Star:

Perhaps. But we need to learn who they are first and what they are. As we know neither, I suggest an alternative plan.

Zelda:

The transmission is reaching Earth radius as well as Martian. If it is for the Earth people... We shall not assume for the moment. I want definitive answers.

Yung-Star:

Hmm. Like the one why you ever thought in ever putting us through this ridiculous ordeal, Mother. We have achieved very little ever since we came to this wretched galaxy in destroying the meddlesome Terrahawks.

It-Star:

Only because you have let us down time and time again, my Uncle. That I assure you will pay for.

Zelda:

Enough of this! I want to know what that ship is, and why it is here. Launch the Zeaf!

We see the Zeaf launching from Mars blasting into orbit. The unidentified probe continues its way through the Solar System. Zelda and the others watch carefully on the scanner. Yung-Star yawns rudely, pretending to be bored.

Yung-Star:

Ahhhhhhhh!!! These pointless schemes tire me. I'm going for a rest.

Yung-Star leaves to sit on the seats inside the room, and then lies down on them with a blanket to cover himself up with. He wears a night time hat as he snores loudly. Zelda, Cy-Star, and It-Star plot against him.

NNNNOOORRRRRRR!!!!! THHHHSSSSS, UGGGGHHHH!!!!! NNNNOOORRRRRRR!!!!! THHHHSSSSS, UGGGGHHHH!!!!!

Cy-Star giggles.

Zelda:

Let the boy sleep for now. He will get his comeuppance when it is time.

Yung-Star keeps snoring as the Zeaf continues blasting through space.

Cy-Star:

How much longer until visual contact with the unidentified vessel, Zelda?

Zelda:

Soon, my daughter. Be patient.

The sleeping Yung-Star farts inappropriately. The smell is hideously disgusting. The others cough, choking on the air.

Zelda:

Ugh! Pah! Cough! Cah!

It-Star:

Ugh! Phew! What has my Uncle been having to eat lately?

Cy-Star:

It smells terrible!

It-Star:

The cloud will never leave this room now. You know what they say – silent but deadly.

Silent and deadly, It-Star sneaks up to the snoring Yung-Star.

Ugh! The sent worsens when you reach closer to the heart of the explosion.

It-Star holds a toy snake he holds and carefully slips into his blanket. Yung-Star keeps snoring as It-Star returns to the others.

Any moment now.

The toy snake begins moving inside the blanket. It attracts the attention of Yung-Star.

Yung-Star:

Ugh. Now what? What's that?

The snake rattles in his bed, scaring Yung-Star.

WAH! WAH! ARGH! There's a snake in here! ARGH!

After he suffers his panic attack, his blanket is in a mess and he finds the toy snake. Zelda and the others laugh at him, as Yung-Star scowls at the prank trick – the snake.