Author's Note

Hi my lovelies♡

This is going to be, I believe at least, a very beautiful yet painful journey.

SMUT, GORE, SEXUAL ASSAULT, DEATH, MENTION OF CHILD ABUSE IN THIS BOOK

(I will NOT be putting bold and extensive warnings before each chapter.
Please use discretion before reading this book.)
(If you have experienced anything traumatising that relates to loss, brutal death, sexual assault etc. Please use your discretion, I don't want to trigger or re-traumatise anyone :( I dive in rather deep with this so please be discerning)

UPDATES ON TUESDAYS AND FRIDAYS
(plus occasional updates on special occasions ;) )

About:

This book explores the beauty as well as the ugly that resides in a relationship with two individuals that aren't perfect at all.
Furthermore, it explores how the life they either chose, or had chosen for them, can make or break it all.

There's going to be daddy issues, mommy issues, trauma bonding, attachment issues, traumatic events that lead to PTSD and other such events implied or detailed outright in this book.
Along with how a young couple deals with navigating through these things as they fight for each other.

Love alone is never enough to make a relationship work...
Never forget that my lovelies.

**********

"The Siren's call, beckons the Grim Reaper hither."

**********

For the women who love a good, rugged man written by a woman.

DARK MODE AND PAGING FOR FULL EXPERIENCE!

PS
to my #southafrican readers
I'm writing this from my perspective of what South Africa is.

My experience was very multicultural/multiracial (??).
I grew up in the burbs with a lot of exposure to different cultures merging into one way of being.

I will include what I know about my own culture but this book will be more "western" in nature. (Think The Queen type of events)

*********

*******ALSO FUN FACT*******

South Africa has 11 official languages, so it is not uncommon for folk to be bilingual or trilingual or polyglots in general!

Switching languages halfway through a sentence is very common in my experience.

Especially because there's always that one word or phrase you forget in that language!!!

We also have an plethora of "English words" that are derived from vernacular or Afrikaans! ;D

************

This is the SEQUEL to SAPPHIRE so it would help to read that first, haha. ;)

LEGAL SPIEL:

All names and scenarios depicted in this novel are completely fictional and are the workings of the author's imagination.
This should not be viewed as a biographical piece of writing but as a work of fiction.
This is written purely for entertainment.
I am not a medical professional. Please seek medical advice/diagnoses from the relevant professionals.

Any correlation to any real people or real scenarios are purely coincidental and should not be viewed as forementioned people or situations.

The author, (Miss S.A.) with the pseudonym zéa dzana, exercises her right as the author, creator, graphic designer and editor of this work to reserve all rights to all things related to this work.

Contact the author to discuss the possibility of receiving written permission/consent to use or adapt this work.

Thanks for reading.

7 Days from STORY release!!!

Luv-u bayiii♡