XVI

"Please fuck me..."

"Who?"

"D... daddy."

He chuckles, pleased at my answer then turns serious again.

"Strip." That one word causes an entire pond of lubrication to seep through to my thong.

I obey, like a good little girl, as I begin to strip for him. His eyes trained on me as I begin to hike my dress up.

"Slowly," he orders and I press my thighs together. A thought crosses my mind, and I wonder if it's possible to cum from words alone, because it's seeming like I might do just that.

I peel the dress off, slowly and sensually. Releasing pleased sighs as I feel up on myself, still trying to ease the burden of arousal between my legs.

Once my bra is unclasped I allow it to fall to the floor as I gawk at Jayden pleasuring himself while watching me.
"There those perfect tits are."
His quiet groans make me clench my walls again, growing uncontrollably impatient.
Instinctively, I shuffle closer, but he stops me and nods towards my thong, "Stand up and take those off."

A whimper leaves my mouth, but I stand up slowly, my eyes trained on him with a displeased scowl. My thumbs hook over the hem of the lace and I begin to pull down, but he grips my arm and spins
me around, growling, "Bend over and look at me while you do it."

"Yes... sir," I breath out as my body moves on its own accord, obeying his every lewd command.

"Fuck, I like that," he groans at the sudden switch from "daddy" to "sir".

Fingers inching over the stretch of my rounded ass, I nibble my lip as I gaze at my breathtakingly handsome boyfriend's hooded eyes, that ricochet between my eyes and my now exposed core.

The wetness from my folds starts to drip down to my thigh, as my fingers continue to tug my underwear down.

With every inch that my lacy underwear travels down my legs, my core throbs harder. It is the friction from my thigh rubbing against it, when I step out of the thong, that causes me to whimper. My knees almost buckling beneath me.
"Please. I want it so badly." I whine.

The feverishly hot, yet dripping wet folds between my legs spread slightly apart as I glide my fingers up them. I use my digits to spread the juicy lips as far as I can, while I gyrate my hips slowly against the open air in front of Jayden's immaculate face.

"That's right, beg like the good little slut you are," he groans harshly as he delivers a loud spank, causing me to moan noisily.

"Again," a breathless moan replaces coherent speech. "Please."

His groans get the tiniest smidge louder, as he quickly darts his pink tongue out to wet his equally pink lips. He leans forward on the recliner and reaches his hand towards my center.

His hand gently replaces mine, as he swipes my folds in a slow stroke going down to my sensitive bud. The teasing and painstakingly slow motions are relentless.

A shockingly sharp jolt of pleasure rushes through me, and I shiver, practically quaking, as he presses down on my clit.

"Does it make you wet that I'm so fucking hard for you," he questions before bringing his fingers to his mouth, licking my arousal clean off them.

This time I can only nod, the lust brimming my throat as another moan escapes my lips when I watch him impatiently.

"Fuck, you're a coy little vixen, Nandi," he groans louder.
"Fuuck get on your knees, baby. Suck on it."