TRAILER 2

Welcome my lovelies, to a much more action packed, suspense filled season of SPITFIRE!

Our two faves won't have a quick reunion and there are a whole slew of trigger warnings for this part(see Author's Note) but I did put in some spice here and there so don't you worry you naughty thing. ;D

I hope you enjoy Part 2 as well, and feel free to comment your thoughts! Don't forget to leave me a vote if you like it as well.

Here's a sneak peak for my faves[AIRING FRIDAY JULY 12, 2024]:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bright orange flame vaguely appears to have horns as it relentlessly devours the home Jayden and I have made so many memories in.
Whether it is water, or whatever they put in a fire extinguisher, the liquid the firemen are using only minutely affects the vicious beast.

************

Death can't reach me now, not when my soul has been ripped away from me, not when my daughter was treated like a bargaining chip and then discarded like a rotten piece of frozen meat.

*************

He is hooked to multiple machines and has been stripped to his barest skin. The video quality is criminal but I know my fiancé when I see him.

*************

I accidentally, unintentionally open one of the videos. Luckily, the volume isn't all the way up, just loud enough to hear our joined symphony of moans, groans and whimpers, not to mention the very clear sound of skin meeting skin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I absolutely can't wait to share part 2 with you and go on this journey together!

Go ahead and share your thoughts in the comments and vote if you like it.

Thank you so much for coming with me on this journey! Can't wait to write more and create more.

Okay luvuuu byeeeeee!