End of Part 1

Happiest of new years my lovelies! May this year shower you with blessings and gifts and may you be one who showers and gifts as well!

I'm wishing you all the best and the most beautiful things!
For the good of all and harm to none.♥
.
.
.
.
You have now reached the end of SPITFIRE (Book #2 of FIRE series) Part 1!

I've divided the book into 3, more consumables, "seasons"/"parts".

I did this so that every reader has the chance to follow along at a comfortable pace and so I can pre-write and schedule the posts at a pace that is comfortable for me as well.

I will be back again in about three to six months with a new batch of releases! Hopefully I'll be able to go back to posting on Tuesdays and Fridays, I can't promise anything though maybe I'll only post on Fridays because of my schedule.

I'm done with university now and now I'm going to be working and still pursuing my other passions, which is why I'm giving myself three months to write a significant amount so I can at least post a little in a consistent manner while I continue to write.

I hope you see you guys for season 2 as well!

Trust me when I say season 2 is action packed and it's not just about our two favourite lovebirds anymore. It's about the entire underground!

Thanks a million!

Okay luv uuu byyyeee♥