𝘅𝘅𝗶𝘃. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀

XXIV

" I'm a pirate.
I'm not pretty. "

▬▬▬▬▬

LOST IN HIS THOUGHTS, Law picked up a flower from the grass he sat on, turning it in his hand and looking at the soft, yellow petals

He wasn't sure what its name was, but as long as he could be sure that it wasn't poisonous, everything was fine.

The flowers on Amazon Lily still were very different from the ones he knew, there were so many new species and plants and he really wished he could've stayed longer to explore all of them.
But sadly, there wasn't enough time to do so.

“Oi, Torao.”

Upon hearing Luffy's voice, he turned his head and was met with the strawhat's face right in front of him.

“Hm?”

Luffy didn't answer with words. He just grinned widely as he pushed his lips against Law's, leaning down and pushing the taller one down into the glass.

A smile tugged at Law's lips and it was impossible to swallow. He felt his stomach fluttering so much it almost was sickening.

When Luffy pulled back from him, the young pirate grinned happily, eyes sparkling while he placed his hands next to Law's head.

“Alright, what are we doing now?”

His head was right in front of the sun, the light creating a golden shine around the outlines of his messy black hair.

Warmth flooded Law's body, he thought to feel his heart melting. He rose the hand that wasn't wrapped around Luffy's waist, gently putting the yellow flower behind the strawhat's ear, causing an expression of surprise on Luffy's face.

“Whatever you want. I don't really care as long as it's with you.”

Luffy smiled, then folded his arms beneath Law's collarbones, resting more of his body on the tattooed chest.

“Hmmm, same here.”

He chuckled, Law felt the vibration of his body against his own.

He looked down at him with a calm gaze, feeling the rough feeling of the bandages against his stomach.

“Get up for a moment.”

Luffy did what he was told, rising to his knees with a questioning look.

“Let me take a quick look at the bandages” Law continued.

Finally understanding what he was supposed to do, Luffy straightened his back and rested his weight on Law's stomach, giving him free view onto his upper body.

Law trailed his finger over the textile above the ripped skin, gently pressing against it and checking for too warm or wet spots.

“Doesn't hurt anymore?”