One

Daxton "Dax" Nathanson

Melanie Quinones

Jake Quinones

Daxton Nathanson, abbreviated as Dax. During his senior year, he is a football light skin player who is a heartthrob. Many girls are swooning over him, but they all want to have sex with him. But he is saving his virginity for the right person he can love. He had never been in a relationship before and had limited belief in love.

He really has marvelous, frizzy, curly hair. He has amazing abs since he works out often and plays football and basketball, but football is his passion. Because of his abilities, he is well known at Dart Mount High. People expected him to be like Jalen Hurts soon after he was drafted into the NFL.

"Hey there, guy," Dax said.

"What's up, homie?" Jake Quinones added. Jake had already been Daxton's childhood best friend since they were three years old. He was already been his neighbor ever since. We had always hung out together, but he never told me anything about his sister, considering that she was permanently in boarding school because of mental health issues. I'd seen no photographs of his sister, so I didn't ask. All the photographs were of him and his mother. His father was killed in another country's war. Jake had been through a lot, but I was there for him through it all, both good and sour. It took him a long time to adjust, but he was my neighbor's best friend. He'd been to rehab several times for cocaine, alcohol, and illegal drugs. He was about to commit suicide when I stopped. I couldn't let him go that way.