Three

"I love history and wish there were more female leaders," she remarked.

"I don't know who you are, but how the fuck are you that smart?" I responded.

"Boarding school, remember?" she smirked. "I aced all of my AP honor classes because my dad gave me the smarties." As I listened to her, I nodded. She was babbling a little too much, but I felt like I'd known her forever, and although I hadn't. I continued gazing down, deep into her eyes. Her breathtaking, panoramic blue eyes drew my attention and made me smile. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. I was going to swoon over her, but the history teacher had arrived just as class began.

Later, after school, I was preparing to leave for practice when I heard the cheerleaders were conducting tryouts and needed some younger recruits. I was going to go to the restroom to change my clothing when I ran into Melanie. I glanced at her again while she was dressed in a cheerleading uniform. I was focusing on her and biting my lower lip. Over this lovely ass outfit, she was a hot woman. It made me want to grab her ass and squeeze it in front of everyone.

She got that sexy body figure like it was that curvy. Her hair was still the same as the last time I saw her. She was wearing a maroon red and black crop top and skirt cheerleading uniforms as well. She looked too perfect to me, but this whole time I didn't know she loved to dance as well.

"Daxton, it's lovely to see you again since the first period lol," she said. "That class wasn't that bad with you."

"Are you now a cheerleader?" I asked her to get off the subject, but then I had to go back to the topic since there was no time for distractions. "I mean, you already knew the answers since you learnt them last year."

"You like my uniform? I just went to the tryouts and came right on the team because of my dance experience and excellent energy." She stated this flirtatiously. She started flirting with me without Jake around. I promise I did not anticipate that. She was using her fingers to curl her hair. She blushed because I was taller than her. She was just five feet three inches tall. I was approximately six-two feet tall.

"Yes," I said. She punched me across the shoulders, which hurt a lot. She was a strong female. I had a lot of knowledge of practice soon and didn't want to suffer too much. She tucked her ears and continued to smile at me. "If you want, Jake has invited you to dinner tonight." She grabbed my shirt and leaned in closer to lead me on. It appeared as though she was ready to kiss me on the lips. This was meant to be my first kiss, but the electricity between us was too much for me. She was so motherfucking gorgeous, but I couldn't believe in my eyes that she was Jake's younger sister and I had never met her. She disliked her last name, but she preferred her first and mother's names, which were also included in her middle name.

"If you don't mind, I have a question for you," I said.

"Of course, you may ask me anything," she continued.

"Are you certain Jake will be okay with this? He never mentions you," I admitted.

"He doesn't want his colleagues or you dating me because he still wants to be overprotective of me, which I don't care about," she quipped. She drew closer and closer, and I nodded, saying I wanted to go to Jake's place for dinner to discuss her.

"I like your response; I'll see you tonight since I have practice before the game this weekend," she remarked as she released the grip of my shirt as I forced up against the lockers. My heart told me I needed her, yet I wanted her so strongly. I had the feeling she was my soulmate as well, but I couldn't keep my hopes up. My thoughts were all on her, but I needed to concentrate. I have school, football, and family responsibilities. I didn't need a girl since Melanie, like the other girls, was only leading me on. Perhaps I felt like everything she did was a joke to me.