───── 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒

0:00 ─|──────── 3:47

⦅1⦆ 𝐈𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐲
I won't be as active as I'd like to be. As I stated in the book's bio, My university is an hour away from home and I wake up and then go there, need my phone battery for the day then it's an hour back and I study/do homework when I get back so I won't be as active. I have a job too so bear with me.

⦅2⦆ 𝐓𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠
Due to Uni, work, and housework, I won't be as active so please, tag me after a few hours, I'd say maybe after three to four. Message me in private messages after a day.

⦅3⦆ 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐎𝐂𝐬
Any type of OC is accepted. I have no problem with characters that are transgender, Gender neutral, gender fluid, gay, lesbian, pansexual, bisexual, etc. I do mind age gaps though, I will not allow underaged characters to be in love with legal adults.

1:35 ────|───── 3:47

⦅4⦆ 𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞
I am very picky with replies, I will make sure to tell you my icks so that we can have things flow smoothly but there are some things that will make me avoid the scenario so I'll be specific here.

⦅5⦆ 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬
Okay so here are my specifications regarding the previous rule:  I am not that demanding regarding length so as long as you give me two lines, we're good. I only do third-person replies so please don't go with first or second. I do double roleplay, I have at least twenty ocs or so, so no single roleplay.

⦅6⦆  𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬
You are allowed to tag, I understand that it's easier and that is why we have an oc book but I will ask you to give me your character's basic information at the beginning of each scenario. If you are commenting on your oc's form I will ask you to do this for the sake of aesthetics, don't go and send your form on the first comment. Your first comment should be a quote from your oc or something that they say a lot and their full name. Then you reply to your first comment with your form, an example would be:

"Everything has to be done in a certain way okay? If you can't follow those instructions then just let me do it" - Akiko Kenji

⦅7⦆ 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨
When you apply for a scenario please ask, a simple "May I?" or "Can we?" will suffice, I will always say yes because you have the freedom to choose whatever scenario you please but there could be the rare case that too many people are doing that scenario and it has me tired of it (as if people apply to this) so yeah. When I tell you that we can do the scenario I need you to give me your character's name, your character's love interest, and your character's best friend. 

2:40 ──────|─── 3:47

⦅8⦆ 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
I am not a fan of letting things flow and letting things just happen so if you have an idea for the scenario or situation please tell me. I love to organize where our roleplay will go and make future plans, helps me look forward to the roleplay and it makes me excited.

⦅9⦆ 𝐁𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞
I am going to ask you nicely, be nice to those who are roleplaying here, including me. No bullying, no gossiping and no complaining about anyone else in this book. I want to have a good time here.

⦅10⦆ 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐬
I have seen a couple of shows, I wouldn't say a lot but I wouldn't say just a handful either and I am a manga reader in some of them so when you apply for a scenario under a certain fandom please let me know if you are a manga reader or not and if you want to do multiple fandoms at once don't be afraid to ask, you can apply in as many scenarios you want as long as you don't just disappear and forget about them.

⦅11⦆ 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
There will be three passwords that I will require for you to proceed. The first password will be for you to tag two people. I know that a lot of us don't know a lot of people but I want to make friends on this dead app. The second password will be for you to mention your favorite anime character, and the third password will be for you to tell me one of your anime kins if you have one because I am curious, I will give you one of mine.

3:47 ─────────| 3:47