‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐲

Being a huntress/hunter is something that you have always dreamed of, You have seen them on tv, read about them in books, seen movies about them, you name it, they have been everywhere. You grew up hearing about the cool adventures that huntresses and hunters go on killing Grimm, exploring new places, meeting new people, and being acknowledged as professional heroes. You grew up taking all of that in, observing it every day of your life and you want that, you want that to be your life so you did the best thing that you could think of, you convinced your family to let you enroll in Beacon Academy, that being the best academy where those that you look up to went to.

It took a whole lot of work to convince those close to you to let you go to Beacon academy considering the dangers and risks that came with becoming a huntress/hunter but that didn't scare you, that didn't phase you, you are now about to take the first step towards the start of a huge chapter in your life and you couldn't be more excited for what is about to start, couldn't be more excited for what the academy has in store for you.

As soon as you were accepted into the academy you were picked up in an airship that took you straight to the academy where you went through the basics, you were shown around part of the campus, you heard about the academy's history, about what you will experience through the year and about what it will take to become a huntress/hunter and get to where you want to go.

After that occurred you were sent to a large room where you spent the night, you were surrounded by other students who were just as excited as you were for what the next day had in store for you all. What was it that it had in store for you? well that would be what the headmaster Professor Ozpin is explaining to you all today, right now.

"As you all know, you have all been accepted into Beacon Academy but just because you have been accepted into the academy does not mean that you are here to stay. We are here today to determine if you have what it takes to face the school year head on" he starts while looking at the students around him. "You will all be launched into the forest below you where you are all to fight the Grimm around you and collect a chess piece but there is a twist; the first person that you make eye contact with will be part of your team until your graduation" he continues. "you must be asking yourself, How do we form the rest of the team? Well, as soon as you have your partner is when you will look for the chest piece, for the relic and the two pairs that pick the same relic will form your team of four. Your team formation is based on luck and chance so may luck be on your side" He finishes before taking a step back to launch you all.

All it takes is for you to spare a single glance to your side for you to hear a machine clanking and before you know it you are launched into the sky. What do you do?

ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵒᶜ'ˢ ᵗᵉᵃᵐ ᵒᶠ ᶠᵒᵘʳ ʷᶦˡˡ ᶜᵒⁿˢᶦˢᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵐʸ ᵗʷᵒ ᵒᶜˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜᵒⁿᵈ ᵒᶜ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ʳᵉᵠᵘᶦʳᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᶦˢ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ. ᴵ ʷᶦˡˡ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏ ᵘᵖ ᶜᵃⁿⁿᵒⁿ ᵗᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᴵ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᵉᵃᵐˢ ᶦⁿ ᵗʰᶦˢ ˢʰᵒʷ, ˢᵒʳʳʸ ⁿᵒᵗ ˢᵒʳʳʸ