‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤

The school year has been tough on everyone, whether it was tough academic wise, tough sports wise, or tough in general, it hasn't been easy for anyone but it is coming to an end now, there are only a couple of months left until summer break finally comes and don't get me wrong, that summer break is awesome but before that break comes there is one more break that everyone is given to charge up, to take it easy and prepare for the tests and assignments that all the schools throw at you during these last few months of class.

That break that you are given before summer is your spring break, two weeks that you are given to spend however you want. You can do whatever you want, go wherever you want and spend it with whoever you want and your friends have all decided to spend these coming two weeks together, with one another every day until the break ends and what better way to spend it than at  a cabin by the lake with you friends for two weeks?

The idea sounds absolutely splendid...to you, as soon as you suggested it to your parents it was an instant no from them, they weren't going to let you to a cabin God knows where alone with your friends for two weeks but of course, you weren't going to take no for an answer because you really wanted to go, it sounded like a blast that you did not want to miss out on.

So this is what you did; you spoke to your best friend and arranged a way for you to sneak out, a way for them to pick you up with the help of one of the third years from your friend group so that you could go to that cabin anyways. Your parents will be pissed but it is easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission and you already tried so this is the way to go.

Now is the night that you have been planning for, right now you are throwing your bags out your window as quietly as possible, throwing them onto the bushes your window while constantly looking behind you to make sure that none of your parents approach your locked door. As you throw your last bag out the window you notice a car pull a couple of houses down, that being your ride so before you know it your best friend is running over to your window to help you down.

"come on Y/N, your parents will notice in no time...I am sure that these bags made quite some noise when they fell" The rush in a whisper as you quickly climb out, landing into their arms and grabbing your bags. "they haven't come out yet so quit your nagging" you mumble in response while rushing to the car with them, loading your bags into the trunk and getting in the car, being loudly welcomed by none other than the third year that came to pick you up.

"Y/N!! Glad you could make it! ready to go?" they ask, you respond with..