‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

In the time that you have been a demon slayer you have fought all sorts of demons, and you have gone on missions with all sorts of demons but you have never been in such a tight spot as you are now. You must be wondering the following: What tight spot am I in? Who am I with? How did I get here? Well let's explain that, shall we?

A few days ago both you and your partner, (love interest) in this case were assigned to go on a mission to the Jessamine Village where they has supposedly been a problem with a demon that won't stop terrorizing and killing the village's women. As you got to the village you were told that nobody in the village that has seen the demon is currently alive so there is no clue as to what this demon looks like but you were told that every night a different woman from the village is spotted heading off to a temple that is not so far away from the village so that was pretty much all that you two needed to kickstart your work.

As soon as you heard of this information you shared it with your partner and you both came up with a plan that consisted of waiting until the next woman left for the temple tonight because you were just about sure that the women that leave are being lured by the demon that is troubling the village so you both waited it out, you both waited and waited until the sun set and it didn't take long for the victim of the night to set foot to the village.

When the woman left you both followed her to the temple and you were right, the woman was lured there by the demon who intended on killing her now that they were alone, or so they thought. As soon as your presence was know the situation turned into a hostage situation that went right for you two, you both managed to save the woman who then ran back to the village but that is when things got messy, that is when the hostage situation escalated because now the hostages were you and your partner.

Now that the woman has left the temple the demon has used its blood art, trapping you both in the temple with blood daggers against your necks and no way out except to play its game. The demon looks no older than eight years old so what game could it want to play? A simple game of truth or dare except that every truth answered incorrectly and every dare refused to do pushes the dagger closer and closer to your neck but every truth answered correctly and every dare done without protest clears the way out a bit more.

As you both are looking at each other trying to come up with a way out you hear the demon speak, "now you, the one that looks pale, truth or dare?" you hear them ask, what do you respond with?