‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

ᴵ ᵃᵐ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗᶦⁿᵍ ᵒᶠᶠ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵃ ᶠˡᵘᶠᶠ ˢᶜᵉⁿᵃʳᶦᵒ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵀᵒᵏʸᵒ ᴳʰᵒᵘˡ ᵃⁿᵍˢᵗ ᵖˡᵃⁿⁿᵉᵈ ˢᵒ ᵉⁿʲᵒʸ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠˡᵘᶠᶠ

You live a busy life, whether you are a human ghoul investigator, a ghoul in disguise or both. You work day and night so it is no surprise that when you finally get a day off you want to spend it somewhere relaxing where you can just catch up on a book and enjoy a nice cup or two of coffee.

Well, there is this place that you love going to, it is a little café in the city called Anteiku, you love it because it is very quiet, very calm and because there is a certain someone that is always there, someone that never fails to catch your eye, someone that you been crushing on for ages.

Due to both loving the atmosphere there and having someone to look forward to seeing you decided to spend your day off (today) there, decided to go and have some coffee and catch up on your book but to your surprise someone there has already been anticipating your arrival, that someone being none other than (love interest)

Shortly after you arrived and settled in you started reading, you ordered your coffee and entered your own little world, only to be interrupted by someone who clears their throat and places a hand on your table. When you look up at said person you see (love interest) leaning over your table with a tray of your favorite sweets in hand. "are you waiting for someone?" they asks. What do you reply with?