‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ 𝐀 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥

Life as a Devil Hunter was never easy. The relentless battles against terrifying devils and the constant danger had taken their toll on you and your partner (love interest). But after a particularly grueling week, you both decided it was time for a well-deserved break. The past week had been relentless. Devil sightings had surged, and you and (love interest) had been on the front lines, battling one sinister creature after another. The physical and mental exhaustion had begun to weigh heavily on both of you, and you knew it was time to take a step back.

After a long discussion, you both decided that a night of relaxation was in order. The idea of a carefree evening, away from the chaos and danger, was too tempting to resist. You wanted to forget about the devils, the fights, and the constant danger, if only for a few hours so as the sun set, you and (love interest) found yourselves at a cozy little bar in the heart of the city. The dimly lit establishment offered a refuge from the harsh realities of your world. The soft jazz music playing in the background set the perfect atmosphere for a night of unwinding.

Sitting next to each other at a small, you exchanged weary smiles. The stresses of the week seemed to melt away as you clinked glasses, the sounds of the bar's patrons, mostly devil hunters themselves, and your laughter filled the air as you both went through drink after drink, resulting in you both drifting more and more towards your now drunken state so as the night at the bar continued, you and (love interest) found yourselves ordering round after round of drinks. The bartenders, accustomed to serving Devil Hunters, didn't ask questions; they simply poured another shot or filled another glass.

The alcohol had a warming effect, and the stresses of the week seemed to melt away with each sip. Laughter flowed freely, and you both shared stories of your wildest battles and most bizarre encounters with devils. The atmosphere was electric, and you reveled in the sense of camaraderie and release.

As the night wore on, the room seemed to spin a little, and your words became a touch more slurred. (love interest) wasn't faring any better, their cheeks flushed with the effects of the drinks. You exchanged playful banter and stumbled over your words, causing fits of giggles, and at some point, you both decided to take a break from the hard stuff and switched to some lighter cocktails. The change didn't do much to sober you up, though. If anything, it added to the tipsy feeling that had settled in.

So here you find yourself now, inches away from (love interest) who seems to be going on about their feelings for who you know oh so clearly is, it is you so what do you do? Do you lean in for a kiss that you'll have to explain when you sober up or do you pretend to remain oblivious to their obvious feelings for you?