‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲

The mission had started like any other, a routine assignment to eliminate curses that had been plaguing a nearby middle school. You and (love interest), both students at Jujutsu High School, had been chosen as part of the elite team for this mission. It was an honor and a responsibility you both took seriously, especially knowing the dangers that lurked in the world of curses.

The assignment had been straightforward: investigate the origins of a particularly potent curse that had been terrorizing the middle school and eradicate it. Your skills as jujutsu sorcerers had been put to the test as you delved deeper into the cursed energy-infested area.

The school's eerie silence had been a foreboding omen as you ventured further, finding yourself face-to-face with a malevolent curse. It had been a fierce battle, your teamwork and jujutsu techniques pushed to their limits as you fought to subdue the curse and perform the ritual to exorcise it. However, the curse had been more powerful than anticipated, and the battle had taken a toll. You and your love interest had both sustained injuries in the process. Bruises, cuts, aching muscles, and a broken bone or two were the battle scars that you bore. But despite the pain, you had emerged victorious, the curse vanquished, and the town saved from its malevolent grasp.

So back at Jujutsu High School, your victory had been met with a mixture of relief and concern. Satoru Gojo, your enigmatic teacher and supervisor, had been less than pleased with your condition. He'd issued a stern decree—both you and your love interest were to be confined to your dorm room until your injuries healed. It was a frustrating and humbling situation for two spirited jujutsu sorcerers who were used to taking action.

Now, in the dimly lit confines of your dorm room, you sat across from your best friend, (love interest), a deck of cards spread out before you. Gojo had been specific in his instructions—you were to rest, recover, and engage in light activities. So, you'd turned to cards, a simple game to pass the time and aid in your recuperation.

As you shuffled the deck, the soft patter of rain against the windowpane served as a soothing backdrop. The room was filled with a sense of camaraderie and quiet determination. You both knew that the path of a jujutsu sorcerer was fraught with danger, and recovery was a crucial part of the journey.

With a warm smile, you looked across the table at (love interest). "Ready for another round?" you asked.

They met your gaze with determination and a playful glint in their eyes. "You're on"they confidently replied. Now you...