‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞

After a long day at work, you return to the tranquil haven you and (love interest) call home. The soft glow of evening sunlight spills through the windows, casting a warm and inviting atmosphere within your apartment. As you step inside, you're greeted by the comforting scent of a home-cooked meal (love interest) prepared earlier.

You and (love interest) exchange smiles, cherishing these stolen moments of peace in your busy lives. The two of you share a deep connection that transcends the boundaries of your individual professions. While you both lead demanding lives, the sanctuary of your shared apartment offers solace and a chance to unwind together.

As you settle into the comfort of your home, you can't help but mention the intriguing tidbit you overheard at work—a rumor that has been circulating through the corridors of your workplace. "You won't believe what I heard today," you begin, your voice hushed as if sharing a thrilling secret. "(Love interest), supposedly, a spy was caught in the city earlier this week."

Your partner's gaze sharpens as they listen intently, their curiosity piqued by the mention of espionage in the city you both call home. (Love interest) sets aside their task, fully engaged in the conversation. "A spy? Caught here?" they reply, their tone mirroring your hushed excitement. "That's certainly unexpected. Do you have any details?" they now ask as they walk over to you and wrap their arms around you from behind, you respond with...