‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥

You have been a devil hunter for a while now, for a couple of years now so you have encountered quite some weird occasions, you have faced weird and powerful devils, you have met outstanding people and you have witnessed events that have left you speechless but one thing that you have never experienced or thought that you would live the day to see is what you saw today, the day where you would be stuck in an infinite loop in a motel with a group that is split between saving and killing who is supposed to be your ally and friend. You must be asking yourself, how did you get here? Well...

You were assigned along with your division to go to the Morin motel on the job of getting a reaction out of chunk of flesh that your division has that belongs to the gun devil but as you got there and explored a bit you all realized that you weren't in the right place because the chunk of flesh that you all have did not react. You couldn't turn back, you couldn't leave because the motel id crammed with devils that could become possible threats so as you were all thinking of a way to clear it quickly and leave you were attacked by a head which was quickly taken care of but as you all explored the motel after that you all slowly came to the realization that you weren't going anywhere, you would end up in the same place as you would start in, everything was the same and you weren't going anywhere.

It took some hours of exploring and getting no results for you all to take a breather for a minute in one of the rooms but that didn't last long, as you were discussing a way out with your team you heard an unsettling noise outside the room door and when you went to check it out you all saw that the demon head that you supposedly got rid of earlier was now bigger, much much bigger.

Now that you are standing in front of the beast you see that it turns its attention towards your team and you hear it say something that takes you off guard, You heard the devil state the obvious, that you are all stuck in never ending loop but it then says that it will let you all out if you give it Denji to eat. That catches you off guard but you do not know what is worse, if it is what you heard the devil say or what you just heard your team member say, what did they say? They asked Denji if he could die for the sake of the team. What do you say regarding what you just heard?