‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬

Not too long ago, Ciel had received a mysterious letter, a letter that claimed the dead would be brought back to life through an ongoing experiment, an experiment set to make its public debut on the luxurious Campania cruise ship. Naturally, Ciel couldn't resist the allure of such an enigma and felt compelled to investigate. He made it clear that he would be embarking on this perilous journey with only his unwavering butler, Sebastian, by his side. It was a matter of utmost discretion, and Ciel firmly believed that the two of them alone could uncover the truth.

However, you, a persistent and inquisitive soul, had other plans. Upon learning that Ciel had an extra ticket, an opportunity to join him on the cruise, you pleaded fervently. Your reasons for wanting to go remained a mystery, even to yourself, but the allure of adventure and intrigue proved irresistible.

After much insistence, Ciel reluctantly agreed to let you accompany him on the cruise. But there was a condition, a single task that you had to uphold. He implored you, almost in a desperate tone, not to interfere with his work. You were allowed to indulge in your whims and fancies, but under no circumstances were you to disrupt his investigations.

Despite the strict warning, you couldn't help yourself. Now, here you stood by Ciel's side, breaking into an exclusive meeting meant only for members of the secretive Aurora Society. The event had been excruciatingly dull, filled with discussions that revolved around incomprehensible medical jargon, the conquest of death, and scientific theories that left your head spinning.

Just as you were about to voice your exasperation, a shocking sight jolted you into silence. The lifeless corpse that had been presented earlier suddenly sat up, and in a horrifying turn of events, it attacked an unsuspecting member of the Society. Panic erupted throughout the room, but Ciel's command sliced through the chaos.

"Don't move," he instructed, his voice filled with a rare combination of authority and concern. You, caught between fascination and fear, could only respond with a tense nod, watching with bated breath as the mystery of the Campania cruise unfolded before your very eyes.