‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐄𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬

Amidst the hustle and bustle of the Scout Regiment's headquarters, where the constant threat of titans loomed large, there was a secret romance that thrived in the most unexpected of places.

Hidden feelings and secret glances had always been a part of your relationship with (love interest). In the midst of the chaos that was your everyday life within the Walls, the bond between the two of you had grown stronger, like an unspoken connection in a world filled with uncertainty.

You may be wondering why your relationship must be kept a secret and there are many reasons, let me list a couple for you; military regulations, social stigma, secrecy for protection, Hierarchy and Reputation, emotional privacy, etc. Ever since you two started seeing one another it has been lie after lie, not that you like lying to those close to you but it has to be done.

On this particular day, you and (love interest) find yourselves assigned to a never-ending stack of reports and documents that need attention, stacks, and stacks of papers regarding the most recent expeditions that you have both been on. It is a tedious and seemingly never-ending task, but it offered a rare opportunity for the two of you to be alone together, away from the prying eyes of your fellow scouts who were everywhere, it seemed like whenever you had time to spend around (love interest) there was always someone there.

Now, the room is dimly lit, with the flickering candles casting long shadows on the walls. Stacks of paperwork surround you, and the only sounds are the scratching of quills on parchment and the distant echoes of boots in the hallway.

As the afternoon goes on, you can't help but steal glances at (love interest), who is diligently scribbling notes on a report. Their brow furrowed in concentration, and a strand of hair now across their face, giving them an endearing, disheveled look. The soft glow of the candles accentuates the contours of their face, making their eyes sparkle with a hidden warmth.

A subtle connection had grown between you two over time, and it was in moments like these that it truly blossomed. Without a word, you now reach for the same document as (love interest), your fingers brushing against theirs as you both reach for it. The touch sending a thrill through you, and you can't help but smile.

"You know," (love interest) whispers, their voice barely audible above the rustling of papers, "I never thought I'd find myself looking forward to paperwork" you hear them say, you respond with...