‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞

You have always wanted to be an exorcist, something about it just clicked for you and you knew that this was what you wanted to do so after much convincing and begging done towards your parents you managed to have them enroll you at an exorcist academy, at a cram school. You got enrolled at True Cross academy to be exact, only the best exorcist academy in Japan, what else could you ask for?

  As soon as you got enrolled you prepared everything for your first day of class which didn't take long to arrive. You were set into a dorm, you were given a schedule and shows around, you were all set for the first day which happens to be today.

You started your day by doing your morning routine and putting your uniform on, making sure that you aren't missing anything and that you are ready to go. Once you were sure that you had everything you made your way to your first classroom where you currently find yourself at now.

As soon as the class started you saw who your teacher was, he looked to be about your age but you didn't think much of it. As the class goes on you hear said teacher explain about an assignment that will take place during the week, that assignment consists of the class pairing up into groups of two and spending the whole week with whoever has the same schedule as you, a little something to help you all get to know one another.

As soon as you now hear that you look around to see everyone get up and show one another their schedules, talking to one another to find their partners. As soon as you are about to ask someone about their schedule you feel someone place their hand on your shoulder. "excuse me, Could I see your schedule? I have asked everyone but you so it must be you" you hear them say, what do you reply with?