‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 "𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐟" 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝?

ᴵ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˡᶦᵏᵉᵈ ᵗʰᶦˢ ˢᶜᵉⁿᵉ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ˢᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ᵗʷᵒ ˢᵒ ᴵ ʰᵃᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᶦᵗ ᵃ ˢᶜᵉⁿᵃʳᶦᵒ

ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᶦˢ ˢᶜᵉⁿᵃʳᶦᵒ ᴵ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵒᶜ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ʳᵉˡᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵃ ᵍᵃⁿᵍ ᶦⁿ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵒʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ʷᵃʸ, ᶦᵗ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵇᵉ ᵃ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵍᵃⁿᵍ

Gangs are a familiar thing in Tokyo, everyone is aware of the handful of gangs roaming around the city streets but everyone goes on with their lives living by the philosophy that states that if you ignore something it won't hurt you so it is an ignored topic, a topic ignored by everyone except those that are either part of said gangs or familiar with them, like you.

You are familiar with (any gang), they are a familiar gang in Tokyo with their name known along all parts of the city. Whether you are familiar with them on good terms because you know the gang leader or you are familiar with them on bad terms because you owe them something, you know them so it is no surprise that you are recognized by the leader as soon as you turn at the street corner.

Now, why are you on that part of town? Why did you bring someone as special to you as (love interest) with you? The answer is simple, you are on your way home with them to do some homework that you have due tomorrow. Something that you forgot that you should have kept in mind is that you should have taken another route because this route is your forbidden route, this route is gang territory, belongs to that gang that I mentioned earlier but you forgot to mention this or remember it.

So now as you turn on the street corner you are met with part of the gang who seem to be waiting for someone and as you are about to turn away you are seen by a familiar gang member. "Y/N, how many times have we mentioned to you that this area is off limits?" you hear the gang member ask. What do you respond with?