‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐥𝐥-𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐕𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐠𝐞

Rumors had been circulating within the Devil Hunter community about a luxury cruise ship, The Seraphim Star, that had set sail for an exotic destination. The ship had gone dark, losing contact with the outside world, and strange reports had emerged from those who managed to escape its confines.  The call came from the Devil Hunter organization, summoning you and (love interest) for a mission that would take you far out to sea. The mission was clear: investigate the luxury cruise ship and neutralize the devil that had taken it over.

The cruise ship was a massive, opulent vessel that had once been a symbol of luxury and extravagance. However, its opulence had turned to a sinister elegance under the devil's influence. The ship was a maze of opulent ballrooms, luxurious suites, and grand dining halls—all tainted by a malevolent presence.

The devil aboard the ship was a master of deception, taking on the guise of a charismatic cruise director. Passengers had been lured into a false sense of security, their desires, and fears manipulated to the devil's advantage so as you and (love interest) ventured deeper into the ship, it became clear that something was terribly wrong. The corridors were adorned with eerie paintings, and the passengers moved in a trance-like state, their faces frozen in unnatural smiles.

In the heart of the ship, you stumbled upon a grand ballroom where the devil's true form was revealed—a grotesque and nightmarish entity that had ensnared the passengers' souls. The confrontation was inevitable so as you and (love interest) confronted the malevolent devil in the grand ballroom, the opulent surroundings seemed to crumble away, revealing the twisted nightmare beneath. The chandeliers overhead flickered and shattered, casting eerie shadows that danced across the walls.

The devil, now fully revealed in its grotesque form, loomed before you. Its twisted limbs reached out with inhuman speed, and its eyes burned with a malevolent fire. It hissed with a voice that echoed with centuries of malice. You and (love interest) raised your weapons, determination burning in your eyes. The passengers still ensnared in the devil's influence, watched with hollow gazes as the battle began.

With a deafening roar, the devil lunged forward, its limbs contorting in unnatural ways. The dance floor cracked under its weight as it closed the distance between you. You and (love interest) moved as one, dodging its attacks and striking back with all your might.

Now as you both engage in battle grand ballroom becomes a nightmarish battleground, with shattered chandeliers, splintered tables, and the haunting strains of a waltz playing in the background. The devil's power is formidable, but you are determined to free the passengers and banish the malevolent entity from the Seraphim Star once and for all.

As you are wrapped around the fight you notice (love interest) repeatedly strike at a certain part of the devil's body causing you to send a look their way, only for them to signal for you to distract the devil so that they have better luck attacking what seems to be its weakness. Now you...