‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞?

There isn't much that you know about Eren, you either know what you have been told about him by those around you or the little information that he himself has told you but one thing is for sure, nobody has told you anything about the key that hangs around his neck, you know nothing about it or why it hangs around his neck, you know nothing about its importance or what its disappearance could mean. To you, it is nothing but an accessory, an item that you honestly couldn't care less about but to other people it is a really important item.

To those people that key is crucial, but they know that there is no way to get their hands on it without causing a scene so what better way to get their hands on it than to incriminate someone for it and buy some time to guarantee their supposed innocence? What better person to frame than you? You are oblivious, talented, admired, and you are disliked by this person so blaming you would not only buy them time since it would require an in-detail investigation but it would taint your image and reputation, they'd kill two birds with one stone.

You were minding your business, having lunch down at the dining hall with your friends, talking, laughing, and having a good time, being completely oblivious to the approaching superiors who came with terrible accusations. The clatter of cutlery and the hum of voices in the bustling dining hall created a comforting ambiance, a brief escape from the ever-present threat that you face every day.

As you now put down a piece of bread and reach for your glass of water, your world shifts abruptly. The voices of your friends fade into the background as you hear Commander Smith clear his throat, his presence commanding attention even amidst the chaos of the dining hall. "Y/N, we are going to ask you nicely to come with us," Commander Smith's voice rings out, causing you to feel a chill of unease creeping down your spine, It is a summons that holds an air of urgency, one that leaves you bewildered and confused.

Shortly after you hear Hange who chimes in with a plea for cooperation, "Please cooperate, don't cause a scene, we have to talk," she urges, her gestures quick and insistent as she waves for you to rise from your seat and come with them.

Your friends now exchange worried glances, and the once-familiar dining hall suddenly feels like a foreign place. The gravity of the situation hangs heavily in the air, and the accusations against you remain shrouded in mystery. You have no inkling of why they need to speak with you or what had transpired to warrant such a summons.

With a mixture of confusion and concern, you hesitate for a moment, unsure of how to respond to this unexpected turn of events. The world around you seems to blur, and you can't help but wonder how you have become entangled in a web of secrets and intrigue that you knew nothing about.