‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧

You and (love interest) find yourselves in a situation where your families have a long-standing tradition of arranged marriages. These unions have been a part of your family's culture and heritage for generations, cementing alliances, strengthening bonds, and ensuring the prosperity of both families.

Your families have been close friends for as long as you can remember, sharing special moments, traditions, and celebrations. The relationship between your families is built on mutual respect, trust, and affection. Over the years, you and (love interest) have grown up together, attending family gatherings, sharing holidays, and creating cherished memories side by side.

Recently, your families came together and decided to arrange a marriage between you and (love interest) as the next generation to carry on this tradition. The decision was not taken lightly and was driven by a desire to honor the legacy of your families, ensuring their continued strength and prosperity.

While both you and (love interest) share a deep connection and have a history of friendship, this arranged marriage presents a new dynamic to your relationship. The meeting over dinner is a pivotal moment in which you come together to discuss the implications, expectations, and possibilities of this arrangement. It's a delicate and emotionally charged situation, where you must balance your own desires and aspirations with the weight of tradition and familial expectations.

As you enter the opulent dining room, you can't help but feel a sense of trepidation. The grandeur of the setting befits the gravity of the situation—an arranged marriage between you and (love interest), a decision made by your families, who have been close friends for generations.

Seated at the elegantly set table, (love interest) awaits you, their expression a mix of curiosity and apprehension. While you have known each other for years and share a deep connection, the prospect of an arranged marriage has added an unexpected layer of complexity to your relationship.

The ambiance is sophisticated, with soft lighting casting a warm glow over the room. The table is adorned with fine china and crystal, a stark contrast to the whirlwind of emotions swirling within you. The evening is punctuated by the gentle clinking of silverware and the murmur of hushed conversations, a stark reminder of the expectations that weigh on your shoulders.

As you spot (love interest) you make your way towards them, greeting them as you take a seat, not being able to help but smile at their words. "Y/N, you look gorgeous" you hear them say, you respond with...