‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

ᴵᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃ ˢᵗᵘᵈᵉⁿᵗ
You have wanted to become a sorcerer for the longest time, You have heard of them here and there, heard a thing or two about them but every time that you brought up wanting to become one you got put down, whether it was because it was too dangerous or because you couldn't do it but you have your technique so why wouldn't you be able to? Whatever you do not know they will teach you so why not go for it?

After not a long time of thinking you finally came to do it, you enrolled in Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School, You enrolled, got your uniform custom made, you were given your schedule, your dorm was assigned, everything was set for your new beginning but to your surprise as soon as you were handed everything you were told that your first day would not begin on Monday at the school but that it would begin the Friday before at a certain location.

Friday has now come, you went to the location that you were given as soon as you started your day and when you got there you were welcomed by a tall white-haired male that claimed to be your teacher and by your now classmates.

Now that you have been introduced to everyone you hear you teacher now known as Gojo clear his throat as he looks over at you and your classmates. "now that we are all complete we can start your first official training; you are to split into two teams of two and clear out a floor of this building. This building is crammed with curses considering that we are near a cemetery so you are to clear every floor. A veil will be casted so no one is leaving until the building is cleared"  he explains. You respond with...

ᴵᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃ ˢᵗᵘᵈᵉⁿᵗ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵃ ᵖʳᵒᶠᵉˢˢᶦᵒⁿᵃˡ ˢᵒʳᶜᵉʳᵉʳ
You are a professional sorcerer which means that you are overworked as hell because there aren't many of those and within those little sorcerers there are even fewer that work in the area that you do so the work that you do you do times ten. That means that there is barely a day off for you, barely any sick days accumulated and don't even think about holidays off, you just work, work and work, repeating the same routine over and over and over again.

So what did it take for you to get a day off? Well it took you going on a job that was a couple of grades above your grade. What were you thinking? Going on a job that you aren't skilled enough for could have gotten you killed, but it didn't. The reason that you did it was because if you pulled it off not only would you get a decent bonus in your next check but you would get a day off that you oh so desperately craved.

When you were finally given your day off you got to do what you have been wanting to do for a long time, to rest without worrying about anything else besides getting the sleep that your body desperately craved, or so you thought. It wasn't even noon when it happened, it wasn't even half day when you got  a phone call from your coworker that you love oh so much. You could have ignored his call, you could have put your phone on do not disturb but what if he needed your assistance with work? you shouldn't have cared, it was finally your day off to rest but the worry that bubbled up inside of you did not allow you to rest so you picked up.

When you picked up the phone call you were greeted by your beloved co-worker Gojo Satoru, what did he want? He wanted you to come observe the first years on their first training mission. As soon as you heard him and what he wanted you let out the heaviest sigh known to man. Here you were thinking that he needed help but he just wanted you to come watch his students. Of course, at first you said no, that it was your day off and that you would be resting but did that stop him? Of course not, he pleaded, he begged, he whined, he even bribed you which eventually worked and got you to get out of bed, fix yourself up and head to the abandoned building.

And here you are now, taking a deep breath to not murder your coworker as you approach him and his students. "Y/N you made it!!" you hear him chirp out. What do you respond with?

ᴵᶠ ᴳᵒʲᵒ ᶦˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᶦⁿᵗᵉʳᵉˢᵗ ᵗʰᵉⁿ ʷᵉ ʷᶦˡˡ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᶦᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʰᵉ ᶦⁿᵛᶦᵗᵉᵈ ᵇᵒᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵒᶜ ᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᶦⁿᵗᵉʳᵉˢᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵒᵇˢᵉʳᵛᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᶦʳˢᵗ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ