ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘɪɴɢ..

"Namjoon remember the girl I ask you to find out about, Lisa I need you to help me kidnap her. For now just watch her in the night we'll kidnap her" Jungkook said, over the phone in a deep and serious voice while on the other hand Namjoon is shocked and in commiseration for the poor girl, but he doesn't have a choice. "okay sir" Namjoon said, then hang up.

"Does Jungkook want to kill someone again" Namjoon wife Hwasa asked looking at Namjoon face, hwasa knew that namjoon work with Jungkook and she wasn't happy about him for doing it she knew that he wanted to do it because he didn't want Jungkook to make any bad decisions, but Jungkook is making them anyway with or without his help "No he want's to kidnap a innocent girl" Namjoon explained to his wife was shocked and in disbelief "What!" She shouted.

---------

Jungkook then opened the door walking out to see if his family left. They did leave but left the picture of the girl on of the side table. Jungkook decided to take a look at the picture.

 "Wait isn't this the witch who was being rude to Lisa" he said, then irritatingly ripping up the picture into pieces then throwing them into the bin next to him then walked out

--------

At the café

"Brats a really nice and beautiful lady is coming here so be on your best behavior" the lady said, in a strict voice while Jennie rolls her eyes "Your not our mom, you know Ms.Wendy" Jennie said, in a very sassy way "Well don't listen to me then Ms. Jennie and see if you'll still have a job" she said, just then a group of people came in fancy and expensive clothes.

"Good morning Seung-wan" One of the lady's said, with a beautiful smile and with her husband beside her "Oh so that's the witch's name" Jennie whispered to Lisa was just looking at them admiring there clothes and shoes "Goodmorning Miss Kim" Wendy said, back acting like she's all pleasant and calm as if she wasn't just giving Lisa and Jennie a hard time a second ago Jennie rolls her eyes "Goodmorning young lady's" the lady said, to Lisa and Jennie also with a smile " Goodmorning" they said, smiling back "Come please take a sit. Feel free to ask the girls for whatever you want it'll be on the house" Wendy said, one of the ladies shook their head "It's okay think we're all good we ate before we came here" one of the ladies assured "Yes your right Irene, we came here to show a picture of our brother we want you to marry" Jisoo said, taking out some pictures out of her bag showing it to Wendy.

 Feel free to ask the girls for whatever you want it'll be on the house" Wendy said, one of the ladies shook their head "It's okay think we're all good we ate before we came here" one of the ladies assured "Yes your right Irene, we came here to sh...