ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ..

When he was done he put a over sized shirt on me then came on the bed he pulled me close to him grabbing by back I hissed pain when he stop pulling we started  looking in each other's eye's when I realize this is not the bunwhen I shut mine and tried to sleep I felt a kiss on my forehead.

-------

Jungkook woke me up "Hey my beautiful wife wake up we have a meeting with my siblings and you know better than to misbehave" he said but I felt like throwing and I couldn't open my mouth or I else it would be messy I nodded and tried getting but, then hissed in pain from back jungkook seem concerned and tried help me, I pointed to bathroom so he could bring me there he did I throw up in the toilet he held my hair as not get vomit on it.

After a few minutes I wiped my mouth with my shirt "Are you okay?" He ask I shake my head I felt fatigued and nausea I walked back to the bed a sat with my head down he pulled my head "What's wrong?" he ask I strung my shoulder I really didn't know "Do you want some soup or some fruits?" he asked looking truly worried I shaked my head "But your gonna have to eat something" he said calling the maid.

She came in "Yes sir" she answer "Go make some soup for my wife and bring some fruits" he said feeling my forehead  and next before resting my head on his shoulder the maid bowed then went to the kitchen "it's gonna be okay, my sibling are still coming and I can't send them back so your still gonna have to ready okay" he said I nodded got up and he gave me the dress to wear I decided to take a shower even though it pained I tried on the dress and it look amazing I smiled for the first time being in the hell when jungkook came and but one his hands on my waist and the other on my thigh.

You look, so sexy if my siblings weren't coming would f*ck you right here now" he said lustly suddenly I wanted to puke I removed my self from his embrace went to the toilet vomiting "what's wrong with me" I said after flushing the toilet "It's okay my brother's wife is a doctor, so she'll help okay don't worry" Jungkook assure me before I started vomiting again "It's am fine am just sick" I said he nodded "But here put on this jacket to hide the bruise on my back and tell none of them about it am I clear" he strickly I nodded.

Jungkook's siblings came, but he told me eat first after I ate I walked down stairs and I sat down seeing that those were saw the people that was talking to Ms.Wendy or Ms. Sooyoung "Hello we have met before remember" Jisoo said smiling "Yes we have"I said trying ignore the pain in my back and my head "Are you okay?  you like you're in pain" the other lady asked I shake my head as a No "I'm okay" I said nevously feeling jungkook's stares at me the lady smiled "Okay my name is Irene you also saw me at the cafe and this my husband Jin" she said smiling at her husband happily she looked like she was in a happy marriage both of them did maybe they're not like jungkook.

"So how do you meet my brother?" Jisoo asked I looked at Jungkook whose eyes were telling me to hurry and answer "We met at the cafe" I asked acting happy Jisoo also smiled "That's beautiful
am proud that jungkook find a nice girl like you" she said I look down "So why did you agree to marry jungkook?" Irene asked my mind froze "Um..because..um.." I said before I felt Jungkook eyes piercing though me "Because I lo- I lo- I love hi- him" I said stuttering while they laugh except Taehyung and Jungkook "She's so cute" Jisoo said still laugh "It's okay you don't have to be scared to tell us you love our little brother" She said smiling while I looked at her husband who doesn't seem to buy my act "I don't wrong her I mean I would be scared to say I love someone like Jungkook too" Jin said laughing while Jungkook at him annoyed.

Thoughtout the meeting jungkook never left my side it's like he know if he left me I'd ask for help, but I felt too sick and scared to even try it, I suddenly felt sick again so I tapped on jungkool shoulder pointing upstairs he understood and nodded. I went to bathroom passing the maid cleaning then vomiting again. She came in and held my hair "Are you okay Ms.Lisa" she asked I shaked my head "I seriously don't know I've been vomiting and I feel extremely weak and tired" I explained she looked shocked "Ms.Lisa you could be pregnant" she said "What so quick but we-"  I said shocked before she left then returned with a pregnancy test "here use this" She said I nodded nervously.

Jungkook's Pov:

I let Lisa go upstairs because I knew she was sick a few minutes has passed and she still hasn't returned "Jungkook where did lisa go?" Jisoo asked "She went to the bathroom she's sick" I said she nodded I was about to go up stairs when Ms.Joy came downstairs "Lisa is really sick and she laying down if you don't mind" she explained I nodded "Lisa is quite sick, so she's laying abit" Jungkook explain to them "Okay Jungkook we were already getting ready to go away so see yuh in abit"Jisoo said happily Jungkook nodded waving to them as they they all left and He went upstairs right after to check on Lisa.