ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ..

Lisa's pov:

When jungkook saw I went over to Jisoo he looked angry but he just laughed "Jungkook calm down" Jin said trying to him down but He push Jin out of the way when taehyung stand infront of us protecting us from jungkook who landed a punch in face then kicked him in the crouch then pushing him into the side table knocking over the table and the things on it. Jisoo and Irene standed in front of me He was about to push Jisoo and Irene out of way when Jin drag him from behind by his jacket "Jin let me go before I do something bad to all of you" he said smiling but being serious as ever.

But Jin didn't let go "Jungkook you need to calm the h*ll down Jungkook stamped on jin's forefoot causing Jin let him go as he screams holding his forehead Irene runs to Jin's, Taehyung grabbed a vase and was aiming to hit jungkook in his head but jungkook caught, he took it and swinged it across hitting taehyung in his head causing him to be unconcious he looked jisoo deadly whose tears were running from her eyes "Jisoo your pregnant, so just move" he said but jisoo stood there with tears just running down her cheeks, he was walking closer when Irene took a vase and hit his head from behind "Let's call the police" Irene said look at his unconscious body but Jisoo just shaked her head "No he's still my brother and it's not his fault, I blame my dad and ONLY my dad and either way he's still gonna get out so just let's go" Jisoo said with tears still running from her eye's. Lisa help them bring Jin and Taehyung car quickly then drove to Jisoo's house.

Irene was driving and the whole car drive was silent until Jin spoke up "Are you okay?" he asked me I nodded "Obviously she's not okay Jin what Jungkook might have not to her" Irene said to Jin regreting saying anything  when she saw Jisoo staring out the window with tears running down cheeks "I'm sorry Jisoo I didn't mean-" Irene said apologetically when Jisoo interrupted "It's fine" she said still staring out the window.

At Jisoo's house

"You're gonna stay here for awhile because you can't go back to your family's house or else he'll find you who know's what he'll do to you " Irene said nodded she lead me to a room which she was my room it was so beautiful.

"Wow it's beautiful Thank you." I said to Irene as she smiled "So we'll inform your family of where you are so they can visit you alright" she said still smiling as she leaving, I jumped for joy, I hugged her before leaving she hugged me back before closing the door.

I looked around checking the room it's was beautiful not to mention the bathroom it's a princess's dream I decided to get some rest but nothing could stop thoughts about jungkook and what he'd do if he found me.

-------

Arthur's pov:

"Grandma hasn't been taking her medication" Jennie said to Taehyun " I know, I tried forcing her to take them but she's still not taking them and I don't know what to do we need lisa here" Taehyun said holding his head before his dad came in smiling "We're finally gonna get Lisa back" he says happily making Jennie and Taehyun jump happily "Really! What did the police say" Jennie asker happily "They said some people said that they have Lisa and we can see her at their tomorrow" the father's say happily they all began hugging each other while crying tears of joy "Let's go tell grandma" Jennie says the other two nod following behind her.

They went into the room seeing grandma on the bed with her eye's close "She's sleeping" Taehyun looking at his grandmother "We should tell her when she wakes up or we can surprise her" Taehyun father said Jennie and Taehyun nods then walk out the room
"So dad did you recieve the address?" Taehyun ask his dad nod"Yes its located in the rich people area so let's try to dress well with clothes we have" His dad stated "Omg! This leads for happy shopping" Jennie says excitedly dragging Taehyun hand running out the door "I wouldn't be surprised if they were suppose to end up together" He chuckled to himself.

--------

Jungkook's pov:

I woke up to Joy patting rug with warm water on my head "What the hell are you doing move!" I said sitting up "Sir you were unconscious so I tried water and it work" she laughed while I just looked at her with angrily so she stopped laughing "Where is lisa?" I ask her looking around "They took her" she said  "Who took her!" I yelled angrily "Sir..Ms. Kim and Mr.Jeon with their partners" She said as I got up angrily "Who the f*ck do they think they are taking away my woman, my future wife" I yelled calling Namjoon even though he's probably with his wife Chaeyoung
(OTP)
Namjoon: Hello Sir
Jungkook: I need you to find where lisa is
Namjoon: Wasn't she with you? did she escape?
Jungkook: Yes she was my siblings took her
Namjoon: oh..
Jungkook: Yeah I don't know where the hell they brought her
Namjoon: You know your stupid
Jungkook: What hell, How?
Namjoon: Where most likely do you think they'd bring her?
Jungkook: How the f*ck should I know
Namjoon: Well figure it out cause I'm with my family right now so am busy
Jungkook: What the hell do you mean your bus-
*hang up*

"Bitch!" I yelled sitting on the sofa with my hand on my head "shit!" I said knocking over a vase with my hand watching it bleed. "Sir!" Joy said grabbing the bandages then taking my hand wiping the blood off then putting the ointment on it reminding of what Lisa did that night "I need to get her back!" I said.