Chapter 7: ALBA

*mature content*

"Are you going to do something or will you just keep ogling my body?" Alba taunted, raising a brow at Eris.

This shook Eris out of his trance and he stood, removing the towel from his shoulder. His bare feet took fast steps towards Alba, placing him right in front of her. Only then did Alba realise how tall he actually was, and she wasn't a small female.

"But let me tell you, I was also right about the storm." Outside the rain was still pouring, tree branches hitting agains the hut walls and windows.

Alba did not dare meet his gaze. What the hell had she just said? What was she hoping for? Did she really want him? The answer was easy: yes.

It was beyond Alba how quickly Eris moved, turning them around, so Alba's butt pressed against the table. "So tell me," —he sat her on the piece of furniture, her eyes going wide at his sudden movement— "What is it that you exactly want from me?"

What did she exactly want? She could obviously not tell him that every fiber of her body screamed for him, for his touch, and that since weeks or rather months.

Alba felt her cheeks heat up while simultaneously her stomach warmed and something squeezed. Her tanned cheeks were probably a beetroot red by then. Holy gods! She wanted him all over her. She wanted a taste of the autumn fire and she—

"Is that so? A taste of the autumn fire for whatever that means?" Throwing his head back, Eris roared with laughter that hollowed of the walls in the hut. Alba's stomach twisted while she smacked her hands over her face. She had said that out loud?

"What male would I be to deny you your deepest desires?" Pushing her thighs apart, he stepped closer to her, thumbs slowly stroking up her inner thighs. Gods, she was fully naked and the High Lord's hands on her. How many times had she imagined something like that—alone and in the dead of night. "Tell me again. Tell me that you want this. Tell me that you want me."

On its own accord the female's right leg curled behind his hips while she let her hands brush up the panes of muscles on his chest, examining and studying. It was the chest of a warrior, cuts and scars visible on the surface. His hot breath tickled her neck, his nose brushing against her jaw, "Tell me you want this. Say it. I need to hear it again."

"I wa-ant this. I want you. I want you to make me feel good," Alba said, brushing her cheek against his face, the shiver coursing through his body not going unnoticed by her. In the next moment his hands cupped her bum and he carried them over to the bed, dropping onto it so that his back leaned against the headrest. Consequently Alba was sitting on him in a straddling position.

Leaning forward she placed a trail of kisses down his jaw, taking in his smokey, musky scent. Gods, something tightened in her core. He had always smelled delicious, but he tasted divine.

"You are a sin, Eris Vanserra," Alba whispered, grazing her teeth over the High Lord's neck, slowly nipping on the soft skin. His fingers dug into her hips, pulling her further on top of him. A raw escaped his throat.

"Then become my sweet little sinner, Alba." His hand moved to the back of her head, tilting it backwards so that the female was looking into his eyes, pupils fully dilated. "Sin for me, precious!"

With that her lips moved to his, grinding onto him, one hand gripping his shoulder, the other one sliding down between their bodies. With the first connection of their lips, a moan left the female. Eris's chest vibrated, chuckling against her mouth. Alba pulled backwards, examining his face, her chest heaving against his.

"You want this too, right? You want me?" she then questioned. It was all so twisted and odd she just needed this confirmation.

Dilated pupils roamed her face and Eris dipped his chin, one hand moving upwards to grab the back of her neck, slamming his face against hers and whispering against her lips, "There is nothing I want more, my lady. I want nothing more than to fuck you right now."