BONUS II

~mature content~

"Is that to my High Lady's liking?"
All Alba was able to get out was a lewd cry, mixed with a curse and her mate's name. Her legs positioned over both armrests of her throne, her nightgown bunched at her hips and her head thrown back, Eris had his mate perfectly splayed out for him. He parted her with his long, slender fingers, nipping on her thighs, on her lower belly before he dipped his tongue deep into her.

Alba's hand moved into the strands of his hair, forcing him closer to her. The High Lord groaned against her wet heat, sending tingles through her body. His teeth grazed her sensitive skin, her clit, his tongues teased and licked and he suckled—feasted.

Eris' hands moving under Alba's butt, he lifted her and brought her core closer to his face. One hand coming up he rubbed the bundle of nerves to bring the most pleasure out of his mate.

"Come for me, precious."

It was what Alba did, she came with a her mate's name on her lips, hands gripping the High Lord's hair tightly, her legs feeling numb and her whole body shaking. Eris straitened up, smiling in amusement and triumph, his eyes trailing over his High Lady's whole figure. "Cauldron, you are perfect."

Eris' thumb swiped over Alba's jaw, her face damp with sweat. Her chest was still heaving rapidly, her legs spasming while she tried to hold her mate's gaze.

"That was....incredible. But now," Alba breathed and smoothed her hands over her thighs, "I want to return the favour." She stood, her nightgown sliding down her legs. Her face was flushed, her hair no longer in a ponytail when she placed both her hands on her mate's chest and moved him backwards towards his throne.

"Sit down and let me make you feel good, my lord."

Eris was surprised, but only for a moment—Alba was his mate and by now he knew her well enough that something should actually not come as a surprise. Alba grinned when Eris let himself fall back onto his throne, sitting a sprawl while crossing his hands behind his head.

"I bet this is one of your fantasies, my lord?" Alba questioned while taking her position on the floor between Eris's thighs. Eyes burning with the fire of desire and his mouth forming a smirk, the High Lord dipped his chin. They had been talking a lot about fantasies which they both had and would love to have fulfilled. While Alba's weren't that adventurous, maybe once trying restraints, Eris' were on the other hand more on the wicked side. So it was not surprising that he had already taken his High Lady against the window front in his office or on the mossy ground under the big oak tree or like right then made love to her in their throne room. Eris obviously made sure that no one would be present—Alba was his and only his.

"Yes, I have been thinking about this since a very long time. But there is one thing missing."

Alba gave him a questioning look when Eris reached beside his throne to pick something up—Alba's crow. He placed it on her head, smiling in triumph. "Now it is perfect. My High Lady with her crown, on her knees and with her mouth wrapped around me—that's one of my fantasies, my love."

Alba blushed slightly and grinned. She reached her hand forward to untie the laces of her mate's breeches. Finally having freed his already rigid and throbbing length Alba leaned forward and placed a kiss to the tip of it. "Like that, my lord?"

"Exactly like that, my little firespike."

Alba chuckled, her breath fanning and tickling her mate's skin. Eris groaned low in his throat, his large hand fisting Alba's hair, obviously careful of the crown on top of her head.

She placed her lips around him, sucking just the tip before letting her tongue trail down to the shaft of his length. She suckled, licked and teased, hollowed her cheeks and swallowed around him—just how her mate liked it. The noises she made around him were like music in the High Lord's ear. His leg moved up and Eris did not even try to keep his thrust shallow. He pounded into his mate's mouth, listening to her gag around him. It was perfect—her sounds, the way she looked and what she did to him.

"I am close. Give me one more," the High Lord breathed, forcing himself further down her throat. He grunted and groaned, moaned and sucked in sharp breaths. Alba dug her nails into her mate's thighs, groaning low in her throat when she felt him twitch inside of her. And then he came, in her and on her and with a shout that was both a curse and his High Lady's name. Alba swallowed and after she had removed her mouth with a plop she wiped the back of her hand over mouth and grinned.

Glazed and half-closed eyes met Eris, Alba's chest moving with deep inhales.

"You are so fucking perfect."

"No, you are," Alba said and slowly tried to get up. Her knees were wobbly, her legs shaking when she simply let herself fall onto her mate's lap. "This was amazing. I hope we weren't too loud."
Eris kissed her shoulder then her neck. "I think by now the sentries are used to your moaning and screaming."

Alba playfully smacked her mate's shoulder, grinning at him. "And to your groaning and grunting," she said and kissed Eris' cheek. "I love you so much, my lord."

Alba leaned her head against her mate's shoulder, hands slowly travelling to the coarse hair on his lower belly. His breeches were still unbuttoned, shirt slightly open, his most private parts only partly covered by Alba sitting on his lap. They did not mind—it was just the two of them, or so they thought. Alba let her hand travel inside his pants, wanting to fully open them to give into their desire for each other once again.

"You hold my heart in your hands, my High Lady," Eris whispered against her neck.

"Apperently not only his heart."

It was Lucien who suddenly stood in the throne room.

Alba startled, removing her hand and placing it in front of her body.

"Brother," Eris growled under his breath and pulled Alba's nightgown further up on her cleavage.

The High Lady bit her lip but eventually bursted into laughter, her hand clutching her mate's lower arm.

"Lucien, you just destroyed a terribly romantic moment."

The emissary lifted his arms, smiling amusedly. "Don't blame me, I at least waited until you were finished."

Alba flushed dark red, from her neck up to the top of her head and stared at Lucien. "You have been here for longer?"

"Yeah, half an hour to be exact. I am really glad you took a break," Lucien said and stepped from one foot to the other. His eyes momentarily landed on Alba's discarded undergarments that lay on the ground in front of the two thrones. He rolled his eyes and then looked back up at Eris and his mate. Obviously Alba had not moved off his lap, her mate's private parts would then be on full display.

"My father has summoned you. He sent me to get you immediately as he wants to discuss something with you about the ships from the continent. It is urgent."
Eris dipped his and so did Alba.

"I will tell him you arrive shortly," Lucien chuckled and shook his head. "Come on, on your thrones. In your throne room? Really?" And with that he was gone, his laugh yet still rumbling through the room.

"I bet he would do the same to Elain if he was already High Lord," Alba said.

Eris kissed her on the mouth, "I am sure he would. Come on, let's get ready and we will continue that when we are back."