003: Tired, Maybe?

"Based on your answers to nurse joy, you fainted because of dehydration and stress. I advise you to have 2-3 days of bed rest, and please eat a lot and drink a lot of water often so you wouldn't experience fainting again." The doctor said while jungwon and sunoo were listening carefully on what the doctor just said.

When the doctor went out, two of them were now nagging at me.

"You're so dumb kira you study 24/7, and you don't even sleep anymore, Please eat something while studying. I'm worrying that one day, when you're studying without anyone around you, you'll just collapse and die onspot." Sunoo nagged while walking around like a principal.

"If I could delete one important thing to accomplish life in this world, I would choose studying. Girly, you don't do mottos like you study to succeed. What you do is you study to die. And that's just messed up, " jungwon continued.

"We know how much you hate being nagged at, but kira, your health and life are in danger. You do not know how much me and jungwon panicked when jake texted and called us to report that you fainted a while ago. So from now on, jungwon and I decided that we will be living with you at your apartment. Even if you disagree, we will move in, in your apartment today. Not buts Ms. Akira Choi" Sunoo added.

"Are you guys done at nagging now?"
I asked.

"Done" both replied.

I don't know what has gotten into me but I was getting really emotional at this point, so while I started to sobbed in front of them, I thanked them sincere.

"Thank you so much for taking care of me. You guys are my big brothers already. I wouldn't know what to do without the two of you. My life was at the brighter and better side when you guys came." I said while sobbing.

Two of them then started a group hug, and all of my tears that were formed went gushing down a lot 'till it stopped.

After being discharged~

Me and sunoo went at jungwons car after being discharged earlier. But before heading to my apartment, sunoo and jungwon packed their clothes and their valuables first since they would be living at my apartment for a very long time. Of course, I helped them at packing, but somehow, I noticed that I got tired easily, so I sat at the car at the end. I also felt really, really exhausted without knowing the real reason why.

Sunoo woke me up and said. "Kira, wake up, We're here." I didn't know I fell asleep. Oh, well.

Night already came by, as fast as Flash, and the two of them were already deep asleep at the guess room. That's where they stay and sleep from now on. I felt like I needed to pee, so I got out of my bed and did my business.

While at the bathroom, I noticed something strange. It never happened to me before. Because I saw my undies with red blood dots. But I ignored it, It's probably just my period starting after all. And then I went back to sleep.

The next day~

Morning came by, as fast as Flash, too. My alarm already rings. But I turned it off. I've decided that I'll take this day as my rest day. Because I'm not going to school today, but I'll finish the research assignment that my prof gave us yesterday. I even left a note last night.
I left it at the dining table. The note states that I won't be attending school today. So jungwon and sunoo didn't have to barge open my room to wake me up.

I slept a little longer than I expected. Usually, during weekends, I wake up at about exactly 10:30 am. But now I woke up at 12:30 pm. Guess I was really tired yesterday. After making my bed, I went out of my room to see 4 stacked pancakes with matching syrup and butter. There was also a note beside the plate.

"Enjoy your breakfast or brunch:)"
-lovelots, your wonwon and ddeonu<33

I finished the pancakes, and it was overall a 10/10. They really make the best pancakes. But while scrolling through my phone, I suddenly felt like vomiting, and of course, I did vomit.

Seriously, what's going on with me.

💗~