023: Acceptance Stage

Long chapter incoming! Enjoy:))

KIRA POV:

The atmosphere from a while ago was much happier than now. Mom, Dad, and my siblings were in disbelief seeing yuna and jake inside my apartment.

"Love, can you bring yuna to the convenience store first? And also please tell jungwon that we might arrive a little late. Thank you, take care. Love you both." I confidently told jake while my family was facing me, still looking shocked to what's happening.

Luckily, jake carried yuna and straighly went out of the house. Once they left, i got bombarded with a lot of questions.

"So when did you learn how to fuck people and give birth to a kid?" Sunghoon asked.

"Since you guys left me here to rot alone." I replied.

"Noona, how old is she?" Asked by ni-ki, my younger sibling. To be honest, ni-ki was the only family member of mine who always cared for me even though he lived overseas together with my older brother and our parents. If he had the chance to call me or text me, he would do it right away. He didn't inherit our parents' nasty attitude after all.

"She's 5 niks," I answered, then smiled.

"Wow, i guess we really didn't visit you here for a long time now for you to raise a 5 year old daughter together with his dad. Oh, is he even the father of your kid anyway? Sunghoon sarcastically asked them laughed.

"Of course he is the father. I never choose fuckboys and unloyal boys compared to you. Oh, by the way, how many girls have you cheated on for the past few years? 10-15? Wow, that's a lot. My own man can't relate. So, if you don't mind. If you would just throw those insensitive questions at me, i suggest that you guys go back to where you live and never come back. But please let ni-ki decide whether he wants to stay here with me or in your shitty family. My life is already complete without you being a part of my everyday living. Thus, the family that i have right now is the one and only family that i consider."

Sunghoon didn't dare to speak once again when i cornered him with those words. He was either raging or shocked because i knew what was happening to him even though we don't speak or even connect that much.

Silence filled the whole atmosphere again, so i led out my emotions and thoughts that i have kept for them for
so long now.

"What i did was to beg for you not to continue your migration and your whole ass business but you didn't listen. All you did was tell me that you guys will come back after 3 years or 5 years or worse, never. Ever since you guys left me , all i felt was numbness. A kid being left out by her parents at a very young age, what could possibly go wrong or right, right?" Tears went gushing down at my cheeks as i tell those words one by one at my parents.

"I'm sorry, honey." Dad spoke.

"You are forgiven, but you are more likely a stranger to me now than before.
I am deeply sorry but not sorry at the same time. Do you guys even know my hardships when i was still carrying my own kid at my tummy? My boyfriend wasn't there to help me. Good thing sunoo and jungwon never left me. They were always at my side to take care of me. Of course, you didn't know all of this. And you know what, i consider jungwon and sunoo as my parents more, more than the two of you. You guys didn't even bother to ask me if i was still alive and okay, except for ni-ki," i ranted.

"I'm very sorry to hear all of that hun,
I know that you are still mad at us, but please know that we're here right now because we wanted to inform you that we're now staying here for good. We won't be leaving you anymore, " Mom said. I didn't know what and how to react. But all i know is that it's between disgusted and sad.

"Aren't you happy that i'm staying here for good noona? I promise that i will play with my niece every day. I might be young as an uncle, but i know my responsibilities. " ni-ki said. i softened my gaze a little bit when i heard ni-ki said that.

"Of course i'm happy, niks. You'll get along with yuna really well."

"Ohmygod, her name is so cute. What's her full name and korean name, noona?" Ni-ki asked curiously with excitement in his eyes. Same does sunghoon and my parents they were curious at the question of the youngest one in the room.

"Her full name is Jane Yuna Sim, and her korean name is Sim chae eun."
I said with proudness. Even though i'm still mad at yuna's grandparents and her other uncle, it is still their right to know the basics and the infos of my daughter.
They were still blood related after all.

"Her korean name sounds like the korean name of her father. Chae eun and Jaeyun aack i love it. You are really smart in that noona." Ni-ki said.

"I'm so proud of what you've become akira. You've grown mature and independent enough to start your own family at a young age. Even your mother and i couldn't afford to do that if we were at your age right now." Dad said, which results me of shedding tears again. But this time, it was happy tears. This was the first time that i heard any of them say this to me after so long.
So i couldn't resist breaking down.

"I have to bond with my little grandchild now. Can you call your boyfriend or husband to come home now?" Mom said. Upon hearing what mom just said. I got up and then called jake to come back now. It made me happy that she accepted her right away as her very own grandchild.

"I'm excited to bond with her too. So call him quickly now." Dad added.

"Okay, i'll dial his phone now." I said.

💗~