005: Plans

After finishing the food that we were eating, I finally got the courage to tell them about the baby.

"Guys, I have some announcement to make" I said while shuttering.

Two of them faced me with a curious face.

I was hesitating at first, but I wanted to tell them now, so I said what I wanted to say.

"I'm pregnant. jake is the father."

Their curious face from a while ago was changed to their strict face. I waited for them to speak. Jungwon went first.

"I'm just....speechless. how did it happen? I have so many questions. "
He said.

"I'm going to faint" sunoo said to let the mood better.

"But no, seriously, I have the same question as jungwon. How did it happen? You guys were eachother's ex. You don't even talk to him anymore. Sunoo added.

"We were both drunk at Railey's party. We talked a lot there at the rooftop. Then something happened."

I summarized all of the main events that happened during that day. They were pretty much shocked, but they soon accepted it.

"So when do you plan to tell the father of your kid?" Jungwon asked.

My mind was still blank at this point. But I managed to answer it.

"I haven't thought of that yet, but maybe after birth" I said.

"How will you raise the baby? especially baby essentials like milk, diapers, clothes, vitamins, and checkups?" Sunoo curiously asked.

"After we graduate, I'll work 2 shifts. Anyways, We'll graduate after 2 months already. And my bump won't be visible yet to the public.

"How can you work 2 shifts if you have to take care of the baby?" Sunoo's follow-up question.

"While I'm still pregnant, I'll work 2 shifts. Then, when the baby comes out, I'll need to let go of the other job that I got." I said, then they nodded.

"Last question" jungwon raised his hand.

"When do you plan to tell your parents that you're having a baby?"

It was quite a tough question for me. But I answered it anyway.

"Dad and mom, visit me every after 3 or 4 years. My baby would be a toddler then. I'll explain it to them when they've arrived." It wasn't the best answer that I came up with, but I'll be rethinking this plan in the future.

"Our kira isn't our little sister like before anymore. This is making me emotional" Sunoo said while he pulled jungwon for a hug.

"Aren't you happy? You guys would be great uncles." I comforted them.

"We are, but your baby announcement shocked us to the core. It was so unexpected. Now, this explains why you fainted and felt nauseous for quite some time now. " sunoo concluded.

"Is it too early to buy baby stuff noww???" Jungwon said excitedly.

"My baby isn't even fully formed yet HAHAHAHA" and the three of us laughed.

"How many weeks is your baby anyway?" Sunoo said.

"A month, maybe? It's already the 19th of February, so maybe more than a month now." I said.

"Have you even visited the doctor yet?"

"No, but I'll set up an appointment tomorrow."

"Can we go with you?? Please??" Sunoo begged with his cute puppy eyes. Of course, I nodded, and then the three of us formed a hug.

Everything went well for today. And I'm super thankful for that.

New characters:

Kira's Mom: Mrs. Choi (Portrayed by Hwasa of Mamamoo.)

Kira's Dad: Mr. Choi (Portrayed by Namjoon of BTS.)

💗~