012: He will visit

KIRA POV:

After jake went home, I waited for sunoo and jungwon to come home since I wanted them to know that I had already told jake that he's the father.
He did already have the basic skills in taking care of the baby, so I was quite relieved.

Sooner, jungwon, and sunoo already came home, and it was time to tell them the big news.

"Listen, I have to tell you guys something, and it's quite important." I said.

"Go on, we're listening" sunoo said.

"I already told jake about yuna, and he said he'll visit often or pretty much every day to help me take care of yuna while you two are working. Also, I'm going to be using this opportunity to look for a simple job that gives me the exact amount of bucks needed for my baby and for my savings." They both looked proud in a way that they couldn't express it through words while I was saying those. Jungwon was the first one to speak after.

"We're both proud of you, but how did jake know that the baby was his?"

"I was actually confused too at first since I saw a tall man in front of my sleeping daughter. I was going to hit him with a pan since I was scared, but he suddenly spoke to me and asked me if he was the father, then I nodded at him. I couldn't process everything a while ago, too. Because I didn't know how he'd find out about his child earlier than what I've expected. But maybe the answers that I gave to yuna's pediatrician, which is jakes dad, gave him the clue."

"How on earth did you get jakes father to be yuna's pediatrician?!" Sunoo asked.

"Jungwon's mom recommended him."
I lied, and jungwon's face lit up.

"What a small world we have here."
Sunoo said.

"So, are you going to kick us out of your apartment now since maybe in the near future you'll live with jake in one roof?"
Jungwon asked with a sad tone.

"I'm not planning to kick you guys out. You can stay here for as long as you want. I don't mind. Plus, I'm sure he's over with me, and he only cooperates with me right now because of yuna."

"Don't say that. I'm sure that he has still reserved his heart for you for a very long time now. But he's just waiting for the right time and moment to appear so that he can open it again." Sunoo said.

"And if that doesn't happen, it's okay. At least you're only focused on raising yuna than being heartbroken with a guy." Jungwon added.

Once again, I got comforted with their advice and words again. Even though I already have a kid, they're still here with me. My parents didn't raise me, so they did.

"Uh yeah, I forgot to mention it. Is jake coming over tomorrow? Mom called me to tell me that she needed me to stay over for tomorrow's night because she's asking me to help her cook in her friends reunion. So I can't come home tomorrow and watch for yuna. But I'll surely be back early in the morning. "
-Sunoo said.

"No worries, jake will come here tomorrow. And jungwon, do you have any plans too for tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yupp, but I refused to go." He said.

"But why?"

"It's an overnight trip"

"Weren't you excited a while ago since your crush is there?" Sunoo said later, then got hit in the shoulder by jungwon.

"Why would you refuse it? You should go so that you'll make a move with your crush. If you refuse, I'll pack your bag right now. I threatened him jokingly.

"Fine, I'll go." He said.

"Awe, thank you for listening"  I said.

"No probs" he replied.

I guess I'll be alone with yuna in the nighttime for a day or so. This will be exciting and exhausting. I thought, then sighed.

💗~