017: Parents Duties 2

JAKE POV:

Seeing her hide her cute little blush on her cheek after years was truly a refreshing sight for me.

We were now both speechless at what we said to each other.  We left the café earlier when i told her that i never stopped loving her up to this day.
Which is honestly true.

The silence broke when she asked me
if we could go inside the baby shop.
Of course, i agreed who am i to refuse.
It's for yuna and for our first family bonding to get longer anyway.

"Does this pjs set suit her? Look at the designs. The designs are rainbows. Should we buy this?" She asked me.

"It does, but i think this unicorn pj set suits her more." I replied.

"Let's buy both then." She said.

"Wow, you're rich." I said.

"I'm not. I just want to spoil her a bit today. So let's do it like this. We will let yuna pick which design she likes the best, and whoever loses pay for the pj set." She replied.

"Why would we let her pick if we could just buy the both of them." I teased her.

"That's what i said a while ago. Dummy." She rolled her eyes, and then she placed the two pj set inside the shopping basket.

Every stall and aisle that we stop on, she always adds a new item to the basket.
To the point where she asked me to get her a big shopping cart so that we could put all of the baby items that we would be buying. She was going to grab another item when i stopped her.

"Can yuna already use that?"

"No, but I'm buying it in advance so we don't have to buy it if she needs it already."

"The five stuff toys in the cart. Does she need those now?" I asked.

"Ugh, fine, then choose 3 to eliminate, then we're done here. But can we at least get this cute swaddle? " She said in reply with cute puppy eyes, so i couldn't say no even though yuna won't need those swaddle anymore in a couple of months.

I could buy all the baby swaddles in the world, but my little princess grows as days go by. So it would only be wasted if we buy a lot.

After paying, we had a lot of paper bags to carry, so we swapped positions.
I carry the paper bags and she carries yuna. It was already getting dark so we went home.

Timeskip

"Are you going home tomorrow?" She asked. I nodded while i unpacked the things that we've bought a while ago.

"Oh, okay. What time are you leaving tomorrow?" She asked in a much sadder tone.

"8am, maybe. Or i'll wait for yuna to wake up so that i can say my goodbye."

"You'll meet her tomorrow. Why will you even say goodbye?"

"It's because she might miss her handsome looking dad, and i also can't come here tomorrow."

"Why?"

"I need to sort the paperwork that i left at my dad's clinic before i went here."
I explained.

"Why didn't you tell me that you had to finish your paperwork? Now you'll rush those because of us."

"It was my decision, so don't blame yourself. And you guys will never be a distraction nor a problem. Because the two of you now are my biggest priorities in life. Remember that." I comforted her.

I actually didn't really want to go home, but it's needed. This apartment would be cramped tomorrow since jungwon and sunoo will come back from their so-called extended trip. Thus, i also need to sort out lots of paperwork in my father's clinic. I don't really use my day off or rest day because there wasn't much to do in my life before, but when they came in my life, earning and using my day off is really needed. 

💗~