022: Visitors

Massive Timeskip : 5 years. Enjoy:))

KIRA POV:

A lot had happened over the past few years. Jungwon and sunoo moved out of my apartment when yuna turned six months old. And now jake and I live in one roof. We've been living together for quite some time now. 5 years, i guess.

Progress and updates on yuna, She can now talk and walk properly now. She's really smart, too, at her current age. We spend most of our family and quality time by making sure we let her learn new things by taking her to museums and any nature related places. Recently, we discovered that she has a very huge interest in arts, which we really give our full support on. She might change her interest and passion after years, but at least we supported her all throughout.

Now, back to irl.

As i was packing my 'mom' essentials for our visit to jungwon's house later for his birthday party. yuna went to me and asked me if i could drop her to her father's office right now. At first, i didn't want to drop her at jake's office, but i remembered that jungwon doesn't even have a gift yet from the three of us, so i decided to agree.

"Okay, but can you help Mommy put these items on the bag first, then i'll drop you at your daddy's office?"

"Sure, mommy, but you need to accept my pinky promise first because you might be fooling me again." She said, then gave me her cute little pinky.

"There it's settled now. So can you help me with these now?" I said. She nodded.

"Mom, when am i going to have my own sibling?" She asked me out of a sudden while she was organizing her extra bottles that i will be bringing.

"Why think of that out of a sudden baby?" I asked.

"My friends have their baby sisters and brothers already, and i'm kinda getting jealous. I know it's bad to get jealous over small things, but i can't help but ask it from you or from Daddy. She pouted, looking sad while explaining.

Upon hearing her rant, it made me feel curious and sad at the same time. So i stopped what i've been doing and then showered her with good words and comfort.

"Aw, come here, baby. I'm sorry we can't give you a sibling just yet, it's because mommy and daddy had been very busy these past few weeks. It's okay, don't get jealous too much. Your sibling is coming, but he or she would come late, so i want you to have a huge amount of patience, okay?"

I gave her the assurance of having a sibling when i really don't know if we're already ready to have another kid again.

I heard the door unlocked, so yuna immediately came in front of the door, revealing his dad. She greeted him with a huge hug. His dad kissed him in her cheek as an exchange. Them being like this ever since yuna can walk already had been their everyday routine.

For my part, this everyday scene warms my heart. I'm happy that she's been experiencing these moments with her dad since i didn't get to be this much close to my dad.

"Mom, you can't bring me to dad's office now because he's here." She shouted with joy and happiness in her tone. While jake is carrying her, going to me.

"Ah, i see you guys were planning to visit me. But why?" He curiously asked.

"I wanted to draw the skeleton toy that you have in your office." Yuna said, which made both of us laugh.

"Yuna baby, those aren't toys. The skeletons that you see in dad's office were displayed to make dad's office look more like an authentic orthopedic clinic." Jake explained. Yes, he also became a doctor, followed by his mom and dad. And if you're wondering if his parents knew about yuna already, yes, they know her as their grandchild already.

"I don't know much about the word ortho sometimes, but okay, daddy."

"Anyways, love, have you eaten yet? You look tired and hungry." I asked him while he brought yuna down.

"Not much, but are you guys done packing? If yes, let's go to jungwon's house now so that we can be early."

"I'm done packing, but i don't even have a gift to hand him yet." I said.

"You don't have to do that. I already bought the gift that you wanted for jungwon before i went home. So shall we go now?"

"Thank you, love!" I told him then gave him a kiss.

Minutes later, before we went out, i heard someone knocking. I'm a hundred percent sure that this wasn't sunoo because his knock didn't sound like this when he visits. To my surprise, when i opened the door, i saw mom and dad together with my two male siblings.

Meet Sunghoon, which is the eldest between us three and ni-ki, which is the youngest among us three. And of course me, I'm the middle one, that's why i get left out a lot.

"Ah shit they are back." I whispered underneath my breath, then welcomed them with a fake smile. I didn't even care if they were going to scold me for having a child, but luckily, they didn't.
But yes, they looked very confused at first.

💗~