12: pathetic - my wife c;

my wife is so hot, like i actually don't know why she wants me but we move :)

also this is basically just sex so if you don't feel comfortable.. then skip.

——————————————————————

he looked down at his wife, her mouth agape and her legs up to her chest while her arms were tied above her head.

he thrusted his hips one more time into the girls cunt, he loved the little whimpers and moans that left her mouth. he also loved seeing her pussy so stretched out by his cock, it was the one thing that made his knees weak.

he smiled, "Your so pathetic." he slowed his thrusts down, "you can't even take daddy's dick." he husked in a raspy voice before putting pressure on her clit with his thumb, The girl moaned and her head fell back into the pillows.

"S-so pathetic, daddy." she struggled to even get out 3 words, he found it entertaining. he loved when she couldn't form sentences because how dumb he is for her.

he started to rub her clit slowly just to tease her, "You remember why daddy's doing this right angel?" The girl squirmed, His hand was rubbing her to slow it was killing her.

he stopped everything all together, he wanted an answer and not just a whine. "Stop being so stupid and answer me you mutt." she nodded and moans before speaking, she couldn't trust her own voice, she was already embarrassed enough from stuttering.

"been.. a B-brat." she stuttered, she cursed herself for it as well. Even though it was just her husband the man she's known and been in love with for 10 years she still feels embarrassed and small underneath his gaze.

"Good girl, Wasn't that hard." he snarled and she nods, he felt her pussy clenching around his dick making him clench his jaw.

"Please." she looked at him with doe eyes, he couldn't say no to her so his hips sped up. She was so close and he could tell by the way her cunt clenched around his dick. he was also close but he didn't wanna show it.

she moaned as the feeling in her stomach got more intense, he wasn't stopping and she loved it. his only goal now was to make her cum.

"Be a good slut and hold it." she pulled on the rope almost ripping it, It was the only thing she could hold onto. he smirked before untying her hands and they instantly found his body.

"can I cum?" she asked.

"Cum." He didn't even have to say another word the coil in her stomach snap.

she didn't even say words it was just moans and whines, making him moan and cum at the same time. he kissed her lips before resting his head on her chest.

She put her arms around his head, "you okay?" He asked, she kissed his head and nodded.

"I'm perfect." she smiled at him, he nodded and sat up. "I love you." she told him, "and thank you."

He giggling at her, "You don't have to say thank you because I made you cum, and i love you more princess."

- - - - - - - - - - - -

penis.