*13: Treat me like a slut (N.R)

Word count : 938

Paring :
natasha romanoff x Fem!Reader

Contains : Masterbation | daddy kink | Oral sex | (Kinda) Psellismophilia | Humiliation | Public sex | Nat has a dick | Boob play | Mentions of death | Natty being an absolute daddy. | Gun play

Dom!Daddy!Natasha X Sub!Kitten!Reader

——————————————————————

"Daddy, Can we get this dress?" Y/N asked her girlfriend of 3 years, Natasha took Y/N out shopping for clothes but Y/N instantly ran towards the dresses and underwear that she did not need since she normally steals natasha's boxers.

"It's to revealing, Pick a different one." Natasha says after taking one look at the black dress, The dress was low cut, There was a cut on the side where someone's thigh would sit and it was really short.

She was debating whether or not to get it for the black haired girl or make her beg, Natasha smirked before looking for Y/N's size. She got the dress and Y/N wore a massive smile. "Come on then." Y/N followed the red head like a child trying to chase their mama.

They got to the changing rooms and Y/N waiting patiently for a room since they were all taken, Y/N took the dress from natasha and kiss her cheek. Natasha keep a stern face, She was not a massive fan of being soft and sweet in public or infront of people which Y/N caught onto a few months ago when she kissed Natasha and the red head didn't do anything.

Once a room was free Y/N pulled nat inside and locked the door, "Be quick." Nat spoke up, Y/N nodded before taking off her crop top leaving her bare. Nat took her top since she didn't want it to get dirty by all the germs in the stall.

Y/N then proceeded to take off her leggings, Natasha watched her every move as Y/N checked herself out in the mirror. "I said hurry up." Natasha snarls, She was getting blue balls and now she was sexually frustrated.

"Black widow can't control her dick but she can fight aliens, Maybe your the whore." Natasha had enough, Y/N had been a brat today and she's even flirted with wanda infront of vision and natasha.

Natasha put her clothes on the bench before grabbing Y/N's neck and slamming her against the wall of the stall, It definitely caught people's attention because someone knocked on the stall.

"sweetheart are you ok?" A women asked, Natasha's mouth took Y/N's nipple in her mouth as she stoked the other one. Y/N had to contain her moans to answer the women, "Ma'am?"

"I'm fine.. I just.. S-Slipped." She was already a stuttering mess, Natasha's hand slipped into the women's underwear and giggles when she felt her wet folds.

"You so wet." Natasha whispers, She obviously wasn't trying to get them caught but as the same time she loved the thought of getting caught. Natasha was always one for risks like public sex but Y/N wasn't to keen on it so they never did it alot.

Without a warning Natasha got onto her knees and put one of Y/N's legs over her shoulder, She licks over the wet patch already on Y/N's underwear before taking them off with her teeth She threw them on the floor and took in the women's scent before licking from the cunt to her clit.

"God, you taste amazing." Natasha whispers, Y/N whimpers and locks her hands in red strands while Her girlfriend sucked on her clit.

Y/N was in pure euphoria, She had black widow on her knees eating her out. What more could someone want?

Natasha's tongue teased her hole, Y/N squirmed slightly against the assassin's mouth. "Stop moving." She hummed, Y/N kicked Natasha in the back so nat got out her gun making the girl stop moving. "Listen to daddy, Or else."

Y/N was even more excited; She had a gun pointed at her, She knew natasha would never hurt her but it was still exciting. "Put the gun in me." Y/N choked out, She felt natasha's mouth stop.

"Excuse me.." Nat was confused but also turned on by her comment.

"Fuck me with your gun." Y/N said again, Natasha stood up and turned the girl around. She took the bullets out just in case and walked back over to her girlfriend.

Natasha kissed the girl's shoulder before pushing the gun into her pussy, she thrusted it upwards without any hesitation making Y/N moan. Natasha slapped the girls ass, Y/N had a thing for being spanked and everyone knew that.

Natasha sped up the pace of her hand making the gun hit her G-Spot, "Who's your daddy." Natasha teases, Y/N knew that she was half joking but still very serious.

Y/N moaned and gripped natasha's arms from behind her, "Y-You.. Daddy." She said just above a whisper.

Natasha wasn't happy with how quiet she was talking, "Louder." She warns, "Or I'll put a bullet back in the gun." She grabs
Y/N's hair and pulls the girls hair making her yelp.

"You.. YOUR MY DADDY!" Y/N yells, Natasha was now satisfied with her answer. People around the couple could definitely hear them especially since natasha had slapped your ass a few times.

"Daddy! 'M gon cum."

Her walls tightened around the gun but natasha knew her body more then herself, She removed the gun spun the girl around and gave her the dress.

"I-"

"What? see if it fits and we may finish this at home.. Ok princess?" Y/N nods before slipping the dress on, Natasha looks in the mirror and zipped the dress up. "Beautiful." Nat whispered in her lovers ear.

"Can we get it?" Y/N says lazily, She was now annoyed but tired. Natasha nods, "Yay! I love you."

"I love you to.. I guess" Y/N giggles at natasha's shyness, she truly hated being smitten in public. "change and we'll pay for it."

-

A/N : I posted this on my tumblr first, But then I really liked it so now I'm posting it on here