18: 𝑂𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒 ~ 𝑊.𝑚 & 𝑁.𝑟

paring : Wanda X Natasha X Y/N

Contains : blowjob | Facial | public sex | Teacher x student |

word count : 343
——————————————————————

Your belt was taken off, Your blue slacks were pulled down to your ankles and your boxers followes in suit. Your favourite student had to be the only person that would suck you off. Especially since you were in school, The day just ended and a few students have come in to check their grades but no one else.

"Y/N.." Miss romanoff just walked in, "Hey, steve just told me that yelena has thrown up. So can I hide in here?" She asked as she sat ontop of your desk, She noticed your face changing.

wanda's coat was on the back of your chair, Your tie was messed up and your breathing was uneven, natasha laughed. "Hi wanda, You two couldn't even wait." She chuckled, Your cheeks changed to a bright red colour and wanda just sucked your balls while rubbing your member.

"she's my star student for a reason." You cooed, What's the point of hiding it if she knows wanda is underneath the desk pleasuring you.

"Why don't you fuck in your office? I've fucked loads of people in mine." You just hummed at natasha's words as your cum exploded into wanda's face and mouth as she continues to rub you.

She pulled your boxers and pants up and rested her head on your lap, You rolled the chair back to show natasha her face making the girl hum, "Not bad." nat says.

wanda smiles at you and you kiss her lips lightly, "Good girl." wanda blushed at the nickname and then looked at natasha and bites her lip, She stood up and kissed natasha's cheek.

"Hey gorgeous." nat cooed, wanda fixed her skirt before wiping her face with her hands and put her finger in natasha's mouth so she could swallow your cum.

"Hey natty, Y/N was just giving me a teaser for tonight.." Natasha smiled at her words, Teaser.

"Just a teaser?"

"Yep."

Tonight is going to be a long night.

-
A/N : I haven't gone to school since wednesday 😍 to busy simping over these 2 women