53: professor 2 - Olsen

Uhm hi c: I was bored and idk why i made this.. it was suppose to be more smut but now its 1am and i cba with smut so here.

ALSO THANK U FOR 100K READEHFUERWHBVIEWI

enjoy.

-

Ever since that day lizzie had been avoiding you, there was a rumour going around that a teacher fucked a student so she didn't wanna be close to you. All her friends knew that it happened, they thought you was disgusting but they didn't tell anyone. All you had to do was give them all A's for the rest of the semester.

You was at the front of your class, Lizzie had walked in late and you turned around. "Why are you late miss Olsen?" You asked, she didn't even wanna look you in the eye. "If you don't answer, it's a detention."

A guy walks in with lizzie's bag and hands it to her before giving her a kiss, "Both of you detention, tonight." they both just scoffed.

the rest of the day went fine, Lizzie didn't talk to you as normal. Her friends all hated you and her new boyfriend didn't like you either now. You got to your room and Lizzie was sitting there with her boyfriend right next to her, they were making out. she looked over to you then closed her eyes again.

All you wanted to do was pull him off her and fuck her then and there, but you couldn't. "Please, take your tongues out of eachothers mouths." He backed up away from her and stopped touching her completely. "What's your name kid?"

"Robbie." You nodded.

"Robbie get out my class." He smiled, picked up his bag and left. Lizzie got up but you stood in front of her, "What's your problem, last week you would let me touch you and now you cant even look at me." you placed your hand under her chin and softly lifted her face, "Come on Liz-" she slapped your hand off her.

"Don't touch me." She picked up her bag, "I'm not your toy you can just fuck." Her friends walked in and they all pushed you away from her.

"get away you creep." One said, she stared you down and the rest just comforted Liz.

You sat down at your desk, "is that what they said? that your just a toy to me?" You scoffed and looked at lizzie, "Fake friends, that must hurt." Lizzie's friends had been talking in class about how they only like her because of her sisters, "you was never a toy to me, but if you wanna believe them go ahead, but I'm not gonna wait around for you anymore." You picked up your blazer and left the classroom.

The next day, you was sitting in your office. You was grading your other classes papers, they were all getting B's or A's which you was proud about. You heard a soft knock on your door, "Come in." You didn't look up until you smelt a familiar perfume.

You looked up and saw her, "I'm gonna tell you this once and once only, stay away from me. I'm moving classes. and anything that happened between us, you can forget about. Goodbye." She walked out without saying anything else.

The days without seeing her went on for weeks, months until she was graduating. You went to the graduation ceremony, All of lizzie's friends took their diploma then it was lizzie next. She looked amazing, she had her make up done which you told her before she didn't need.

She shook the principles hand then smiled for a photo, She noticed you from where you was clapping. She gave you a soft smile before walking off to her friends.

you went back to your office after it ended, you just needed to clear your head and have some alone time. You sat down at your desk and looked around, you threw everything off your desk and all your papers went flying, pens were flung across the room. your laptop and a glass. a glass? You looked to your right on the floor, there was a smashed picture frame.

You picked it up, It was you and lizzie. the day you met her, she was late to one of her classes and you took her to it. it was also your first day and her friends took the photo because they thought you would be her new girlfriend, then they found out that you was their teacher.

You kept looking at the photo, you felt a hand on yours then a tear slipped from your eye. "I always had a crush on you for my first year." She took the photo and placed it on your desk, "I still do." She tried to make you look at her.

You shook your head, "No.. you need to go." You turned around and looked away from her, you didn't wanna just forgive her and act like you didn't suffer for months. "Get out." You picked up the picture frame and threw it across your office, "GET OUT!" She didn't move.

You looked at her, "let me go.." You broke down in tears, "Why did you have to do that to me?" You covered your face, she touched your arm and you pushed her away, "Don't touch me Elizabeth."

She looked at you, "I was stupid, I'm sorry for hurting you." You looked at her again, she saw all the pain in your eyes. everything she caused, "I love you."

You shook your head, you moved away from her, "You don't get to say that, not after all this time. You told me to stay away, you ignored me just because you listened to your friends." You picked up her bag and her coat, you gave it to her, "Get out of my office before i have security take you out."

she walked to the door, she waited a few seconds. her hand was hovering over the door handle hoping you would say something. you looked at her, you said no words. With that she opened the door and walked away. that was it, it was over.

-

A/N : idk how good this is but.. hey c: