34: 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 ~ 𝑂𝑙𝑠𝑒𝑛

my favourite saying : When you mix your favourite drink & treat together, You can't resist... well I cant resist my wife c;

wink wink. (she's gonna have something to say abt that)

-

You don't know how you got here but you did, You had lizzie laying on her bed with her arms up and tied to the bed frame while your fingers were buried deep inside her.

She let out short muffled moans, The cloth in her mouth made it impossible for her to scream, She was overstimulated from the many orgasms she's had already. She was also really sensitive but she kept begging for your touch, She loved the sensation of your touch but she hated the feeling of being overstimulated.

you pulled the fabric out her mouth and she screamed your name, "Y/N! Please... I'm to sensitive." She was basically shaking, She could easily kick you away or say no but she didn't.

You smirked and chuckled slightly, "Listen princess, I don't care what you want." You husked, You removed your fingers and looked at the whipped cream you was eating earlier before lizzie threw herself at you.

You picked it up and spreaded her legs. she watched as you sprayed some cream onto her pussy, She found it hot especially when you licked it off. You put it on her thighs and made eye contact as you licked it off her smooth skin, All she could do was whimper.

You got up to her chest and smirked against her skin, You squirted some over her nipples and down and her pussy again. You licked over her nipples while you played with her, She was putty in your hands.

Her legs shook as your knee came in contact with her core, She rolled her hips against your thigh and you moved onto her other nipple. You knew probably had cream all over your mouth like a toddler when they ate but you didn't care.

You let her nipple go with a pop and you wiped your mouth with your hand, She let out a moan when you flexed your leg. "Good girl, Ride daddys thigh." Lizzie rolled her hips faster and you kissed her neck, She got butterflies when she felt you leave open mouth kisses on her skin.

"Your good girl.." She whimpered, You hummed as she moaned into your ear. "fuck, daddy." She was a beautiful mess for you, Just because of a simple touch.

"You wanna cum?" She nodded and you pulled away, "Beg for it." She gasp at the sudden loss of friction.

"Please! Y/N please I'll be daddy's good girl.." She was so desperate for attention, "I'll scream all night, Please.." You kissed her lips, She gasped when she felt 3 of your fingers enter her again.

"daddy's good girl." You ghosted her lips with your own, The speed of your fingers and the teasing of your lips brang her to the edge fast. "Cum for me." She bit her lip and arched her back as her orgasms ripped through.

Her walls pulsated around your fingers, You angled your fingers one more time against her G-Spot before pulling them out. She smiled and licked your left cheek once she had calmed down.

"open." she opened her mouth and you trailed your hand up to her face and quickly pushing them inside her mouth, Her lips wrapped around your fingers which made you even more harder than you already were.

You pulled your fingers out and kissed her, "now turn around. i wanna fuck you from behind." Lizzie smiled and giggles against your lips.

-

A/N : made this for someone 😏