Chapter 6- Who Won?

Chapter 6- Who Won?

After he got on the car, Qiu Chen recovered his wits. He was overwhelmed to see that he was having ice cream from someone's hand. It embarrassed him. Qu Yi saw the boy's face turn a lovely pink out of embarrassment. But he chose not to talk about it.

"So, now can I have your contact information?" He askrd.

"Haven't you already investigated me? I guess you already have my information in your hand." Qiu Chen returned to his original self; not Qin Shui's character setting, but his own.

"I just got to know about the situation of your university. I didn't deliberately investigate." Qu Yi was surprised by Qiu Chen's straightforwardness. This boy was not the one he saw last night or even heard from his brother, but this form of the boy looked more real. Qiu Chen stared at him trying to find out if he was speaking the truth. Qu Yi seemed honest and Qiu Chen exchanged number with him and also added him to his wechat.

As the lunch hour was approaching Qu Yi let the driver drive to a famous traditional restaurant. He himself didn't like traditional cuisine that much but something inside him told that the boy must like it. Qiu Chen, on the other hand, thought that it was Qu Yi who liked traditional cuisine as the original was more inclined to western cuisine, so it must not be from the investigation. It made him have a better impression of the older man.

After finishing lunch Qu Yi dropped Qiu Chen off home as he thought the boy must be tired after all. Qiu Chen got off the Benz, somehow didn't want to say goodbye. But he had to say good bye. So he bid goodbye and walked into into the main gate without looking back.

Qu Yi was bewildered, was the boy so reluctant to be with him? But he didn't act like this whole day. May be he is really afraid of love, after all he had to go through all those unfavorable situation due to love. This made him hate Bai Ling to the extreme.

Qiu Chen saw Qin Shing sitting alone in the living room with an even colder face than usual, but he wasn't afraid.

"Where are mom and dad?" Qiu Chen went back to his timid and weak form the moment he entered home.

"Socializing. Came back with Qu Yi?" Qin Shing sounded scary. Now Qiu Chen understood, the big brother was afraid his ittle brother was being deceived again.

"Brother, will he hurt me too? But he doesn't seem bad. He even bought me ice cream today" the last sentence was accompanied with a dazzling smile.

"Will you go out with anyone who buys you ice cream?" Qin Shing felt that the amount of his feeling helpless dealing with this child was exceeding normal count. But he didn't forget to assure his little brother, "If he dares, I'll deal with him. For now, let him pursue you. We'll see his determination first. If he is not firm enough, there are plenty of fish in the sea."

Qiu Chen felt this brother was smiling evilly. Anyway, what he said was right, let Qu Yi just pursue him for now. He hugged his brother and went to his room. His phone vibrated as soon as he put it on the bedside table.

"Back to room?" It was Qu Yi.

"Stupid question" Qiu Chen found it funny.

"I miss you already" reading Qu Yi's message Qiu Chen had the urge to face palm. Such a sticky message was never expected from a serious person like President Qu.

"My brother warned me about you. I also think that he is right. I should not contact you." Qiu Chen mercilessly used his big brother to flirt with his man. Big brother Qin, who was looking at documents in the living room, suddenly sneezed hard.

"I will convince big brother."

"He is not your brother. And aren't you the President of a company like Qu Corp? Don't you have any job to do? My brother is so hard working. It's clear why he doesn't like you."