Chapter 7- Everyone Knows Now

The end of the semester came in a month. All the students got busy reviewing their syllabus, and taking the exams. After the exams, it was the sports week. This was also the time when Qiu Chen and Xiao Tan decided to take action. They entered the stadium on the last day. Don't ask why it's only the last day when they came. Both of them were too lazy to come and were busy playing video games. They wouldn't come even today if weren't for their plan. As soon as they sat down on the seats they heard loud whispers from all around.

"This fatso still has the courage to show his face?"

"Why wouldn't he? He must be living way better now."

"All those he got by selling his body, huh!"

"Which Gold Master would get the canary a newly marketed Rolls Royce?"

"Rolls Royace? What are you talking about?"

"He drove it here today."

"It must be Miss Tan's"

"Did he come here today to see Bai Ling playing?"

"Would he look at Bai Ling now? His new target is way more capable in terms of both money and face."

Qiu Chen sneered inwardly. He would come for that trash? Dream on! But his face looked like he was holding his tears in. He got up and left in a hurry. Xiao Tan followed him. But unbeknownst to them, Bai Ling also followed, who was followed by Tang Feng. Today Tang Lin also came as he had a rare holyday. These days his life was hard in the company. It wasn't easy for him to relax. So he came to watch the games to relax. First he didn't pay attention to the students' gossip. But when Tang Feng left his side he casually looked over and saw three people hurriedly following Qiu Chen. He had a bad premonition. This person wasn't easy to provoke, he knows it too well. But it looks like the whole university offended him.

Today Bai Ling wanted to defend Qiu Chen. He understood in these months that he really wronged Qin Shui. But he couldn't get a chance to meet Qiu Chen alone, specially after that incident at the karaoke. He was either with Xiao Tan who looked at him like a mother hen protecting her chick, or that man. But before he could utter a single word Qiu Chen left. He almost instinctively followed.

Xiao Tan caught up to Qiu Chen where, coincidently (arranged through system), a hidden microphone connected to the stadium speaker was placed.

"Xiao Shui, STOP! Don't be like this, please!" Xiao Tan shouted as she turned Qiu Chen to face her.

"Why did you have to do it? Didn't I ask you not to do it a thousand times?" Qiu Chen screamed back. He didn't act, it was the original's inner pain that made him speak this way.

"Tantan is sorry. Tantan is really sorry. Tantan just wanted to help you. Tantan didn't know that Bai Ling was such an asshole" Xiao Tan, though she knew that they were putting on an act, felt guilty. She blamed herself to make her friend this way.

"I never wanted to date him. But you still tried to convince him. I know I am fat, and may be I really don't deserve him. But hearing it from him really hurts, You know?" Qiu Chen said as he wiped his crazily falling tears.

"I am sorry, Xiao Shui. Scream it all out. It hurts me to see you like this all the time." Xiao Tan proceeded to hug her friend.

"I didn't copy tang Feng's paper. I don't need this scholarship. I don't need to work part time for money. I thought if Bai Ling knew about my identity, he would distance himself. So I never revealed it. But he still hated me. I never told anything to refute the rumors because Tang Feng was the one who started it. I thought he was Bai Ling's friend. If I confront him, Bai Ling would hate me even more, you know, I was right. I just changed my seat and said that I didn't want to sit with him. Bai Ling came to threaten me that I shouldn't bully Tang Feng. You say, do I need to bully tang Feng? Do I need his charity? My parents and my brother will give me everything I want. Do you know I even stopped my brother when he wanted to deal with them? But now I know Tang Feng did it all because he likes Bai ling. And made everyone hate me here. And I don't love Bai Ling anymore. I will leave here, and go abroad. I hate to stay here." Qiu Chen wailed pitifully, he finally let out everything that the original was holding inside him. Well, he added some sentences here and there for the drama.

"You will leave me too?" They didn't know when Qu Yi came. Actually Qu Yi was at the stadium as the chief guest and prize presenter. When the conversation was being live broadcasted in the stadium, he couldn't hold himself and came to find Qiu Chen. He wanted to hug the boy tight and kissed his tears away. He promised to himself that he'd never let Qiu Chen cry but he failed. Even though he knew it was all drama staged by Qiu Chen himself, it caused him no less pain to see his boys tears.

"You will leave me too. Who are you? The president of Qu Corp! How can you be with a man? You will eventually marry a girl and start a family. My brother was right, all of you are scums" Qiu Chen tirned his head to Qu Yi from Xiao tan's arms and said accusingly. This damned man was still taking it slow. He is really furious.

Qu Yi finally couldn't hold it back, peeled him out of Xiao Tan's arms and hugged him tightly.

"I will go to your brother and ask the mighty President Qin if he can give me his brother's hand. And about marrying a woman for heir, we can adopt someone from within the family" Qu Yi said while patting the boy's back comfortingly.

Qiu Chen buried his head in the man's chest and hugged his waist in reply and said in a low voice, "You have to convince my parents too."

It made the man chuckle. He took the boy by hand and walked towards the exit. He was in no mood to hand over the prizes. Xiao Tan followed them with some doubt in her heart, where is she gonna sit? She doesn't want to be with a couple. It will be torture for a single dog like her.

None of three noticed the two people hiding around the corner listening to them. Bai Ling's heart was cold. He now understood everything. It was him who caused the damage, it was him broke a person's heart who was too pure to see the cruel world, it was him who stepped on a person's heart who could leave everything for him, it was his stupidity that he lost the person who loved him so much. That person now loves someone else.

"A-Ling" Tang Feng called in a low voice.

"Leave me alone. I don't want to see your face for now" Bai Ling's voice was unusually chilly.

"Listen to my explaination" Tang Feng tried to save the situation.

"Listen to what explaination? You told me to transfer over here because Qin Shui was "bullying" you. You told everyone about my and Qin Shui's matter, didn't you? And he cheated in exam to support himself to a better situation? Can you see it now? He is the the president of Qin Corp is his brother. That makes him the second young master of the Qin family. He doesn't need it at all. He was tolerating you because you were my friend. You were always the one who used others to bully him. Tang Feng, You disappoint me. I don't want to see you again in my life" Bai Ling scolded Tang Feng with utter hatred and walked away. He was sober now, but he lost it all.

Tang Feng slumped on the floor dazedly. He still couldn't understand what just happened. He couldn't utter a single word. But what the two of them didn't know was the entire conversation, be it between Qiu Chen, Xiao tan and Qu Yi or be it between Bai Ling and Tang Feng, was heard by the whole gallery.