rosé › fifth member of blackpink

The sound of loud chatter, objects bumping against each other, and several orders and directions from staff members filled your ears. You were sitting in a chair, sitting still and quietly as a makeup artist did their work.

"Hyesoo-unnie," You called out.

Hyesoo, your makeup artist, hummed, letting you know she was listening, and continued her work.

"I think I'm in love." You declared quietly. Your gaze instantly landed on your bandmate, Rosé, who was laughing and playing rock, paper, scissors with Jisoo, Lisa, and Jennie. You smiled fondly at the four of them.

Hyesoo stopped what she was doing and looked at you with a surprised expression, although a smile was present. "Oh my god, really, girl?! Yes!" She cheered.

You blushed and looked away, making her chuckle. "Anyway," She started, resuming your makeup. "What do you plan on doing about it?" She asked.

You immediately responded. "I'm gonna confess. Tonight. On stage." You stated firmly.

She looked down at you, impressed.

"Good luck. Whoever it is, they're lucky to have someone as pure as you to love them."

🌫

The blinding lights were shining in your face, illuminating the entire stadium filled to the brim with you and the girls' lovely fans, your family, BLINK. You and the girls were performing at one of the many stops for the world tour.

"Is everybody ready?!" You shouted into your mic, before holding it out to the crowd. Their loud cheers resonated throughout the entire area, making you grin widely.

You looked across the stage and saw Rosé smiling at you. You felt yourself slightly freeze up at the sight, even more so when you witnessed her wink at you. Your eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets as you walked to your stage place for the upcoming song.

The intro for Shut Down began to play, and you had the first lines of the song. You were in position, with the backup dancers positioned around you. You all had been rehearsing this dance for two months, you all had it down to a tee. Nailed.

As your opening lines were coming to a close, you spun around and prepared to strike a pose to finish off your half of the first verse, but instead you were met with a rather painful experience.

A backup dancer's hand swung up and hit you in the face. Four knuckles collided with the bridge of your nose with a great force.

You let out a shriek that went unheard by everyone else. Jennie was the only member who actually saw it happen, besides most of the fans, who were now gasping and screaming your name.

You sunk to the ground, holding your nose as you hissed in pain. Jennie slapped Rosé on the shoulder and pointed to your slumped figure across the stage. The both of them then took off running towards you. When they reached you, Jennie ran past you and off-stage with Jisoo to go get a medic, while Rosé gently tilted your head upwards.

She moved her mic headset away from her mouth to speak to you. "Are you alright? What happened?" She asked.

You groaned as tears sprung up in your eyes due to the pain of your stinging nose and the blood running down your face. "I-I was dancing to my lines and I guess I must've been in the wrong position, and I got hit by one of the dancers. God, we've been rehearsing this for months and I messed it up already!" You cried, choking on your tears and taking sharp breaths.

Rosé sat beside you and pulled you closer to her as best she could with your current position.

"Listen, we all make mistakes. We had a lot to prepare for this tour, a slip-up was inevitable. What we need to focus on is the fact that you're hurt, and we're gonna get you some help. So calm down. Everything's okay." She soothed.

You sighed and nodded, allowing her to wipe your tears.

A few seconds later, a medic arrived and helped the two of you stand to your feet. You were then led backstage, while the other girls stayed back to perform without you, much to your dislike.

It's okay, we have other cities to stop by.

Everyone makes mistakes.

***

QOTD: How many languages can you speak?
AOTD: Besides English, I can also speak Korean.