short skirt › HUH YUNJIN ver.

A/N: I'm currently finishing up the last of the Hickey Prank imagines, and I've already got a couple of them done, so only a few left ! How soon do you want to see more HP imagines ? Or do you want me to pause them and put out other imagines ?

***

This is a Yunjin version of an existing imagine.

***

You nervously tugged at the hem of the skirt you were wearing. You tore your eyes away from the monitor and wrung your hands tightly, a fruitless attempt at calming your nerves. You were about to go out on stage, in front of thousands, and perform your newest single in the shortest skirt and most revealing top you've ever worn. You don't have a problem with other people wearing clothes of this sort at all, but you personally hated how you felt in the clothing-but you didn't want to let anyone down or tell them no, so you accepted it.

What really was making you nervous was the girls' possible reactions. They're all overprotective of you, especially Yunjin, and know you like the back of their hands when it comes to your preferences in styling, so you can only hope that the poor stylist is spared after this performance.

"Y/N, you're up. Fighting!"

With that, you took a deep breath and rushed on stage after the lights dimmed. The air was cold on your exposed skin, making you shiver.

You've got this.

LE SSERAFIM POV.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" Kazuha let out a happy yell when she was the first to win. She watched with content as Yunjin and Eunchae continued to play. Eunchae let out a similar noise of happiness when she, too, won the game, leaving Yunjin as the unfortunate loser.

"Yunjin-unnie gets to do the dishes, haha!" Eunchae cheered, clapping her hands. The aforementioned grumbled and crossed her arms, turning to face the stage.

The group was currently attending an awards show, and they were lucky enough to be seated at a table near the front, close to the stage. They loved all the different stages and performances from different artists and groups, but they were most excited for yours.

When you and Yunjin first started, it took a little while for you all to be comfortable around each other, but after you and Eunchae grew closer, everything else finally clicked into place. Ever since then, they've all been protective of you, especially Yunjin, and especially Sakura.

The lights dimmed, catching their attention. The intro to your song started to play, and the excitement grew as the lights slowly came back on, revealing backup dancers surrounding the artist. When the dancers lowered themselves to reveal you, the first thing they all noticed was the revealing outfit you wore. It was beautiful, but they all instantly knew that you most likely didn't like it.

When the dancers revealed you in your outfit, Yunjin immediately clenched her fist and bit her tongue. How could the stylists put you in such an outfit, when they know that you dislike them? Literally everyone knows how uncomfortable you are in revealing clothes, so this only angered her more. She was most definitely going to have a word with the stylists when this event was over.

Eunchae, Sakura, and Kazuha's eyes nearly bulged out of their eye sockets as they stared at you, looking at you with pure disbelief. They couldn't believe what he was seeing. They knew how much you hated performing in outfits such as the one you're wearing, and the sight and thought that the stylists put you in it anyway did not sit well with them. Throughout the performance, Kazuha and Eunchae had their eyes closed, and Sakura was biting her tongue and looking away, until halfway through, when she got up and left, not being able to watch anymore.

Chaewon covered her eyes as soon as she saw you in the outfit, not being able to look. She kept her eyes shut for the entire performance, not even bothering to look up when Sakura got up and left. The only thought running through her mind was what the hell? She was having a hard time comprehending the situation, but all she knew was that it was making her angry.

Y/N POV.

As soon as the music ended and the lights dimmed again, you ran off stage, pushing past your manager and other staff members who were calling out to you. You rushed into your dressing room and collapsed in the middle of the room, hunched over, shivering due to the cold air. I mean, it was literally December.

You can't believe you stayed quiet and let them put you in such an outfit, especially given how uncomfortable it made you to perform in it. You weren't able to perform to the best of your ability due to the styling, you were too embarrassed and uncomfortable to execute the choreography properly, and you began to cry as that thought settled in.

I failed.

You inhaled shallow amounts of air, wailing as you held your head in your hands, tears rolling down your cheeks and leaving behind a trail of distress.

You didn't even notice the door to your dressing room open and close, nor the fact that people were in the room, until you felt a jacket being placed over your shoulders. You looked up through the tears, only to see Yunjin's face. She was sitting beside you on the floor, an arm around your shoulder, grip heavy with worry, while Sakura was on your other side, looking at you with eyes full of concern. The other three were standing to the side, watching the scene carefully.

"Hey, look at me, baby." Yunjin said softly, her fingers gently brushing against your jaw to turn your head towards her. "Follow my breathing, okay?"

You looked her in the eyes and tried to copy her actions and catch your breath, which took you a few tries. When you finally did, you allowed her to pull you into her embrace, tenderly stroking your hair, while Sakura rubbed your back. Their touches were gentle and reassuring. Almost as if they were silently reassuring you that everything would be okay.

Almost as if she read your mind, Chaewon spoke up, "It's okay, Y/N. You did amazing out there, and made due with what happened. One of us is going to have a talk with the stylists, don't worry. Are you okay?" She asked.

Yunjin held your hand. You squeezed it tightly, nodding your head. "I'm okay." You said. "I'm fine, I just got really uncomfortable and it- it really affected my performance. I didn't do as good as I could have." You mumbled.

They all shook their heads. Eunchae spoke up this time, "Unnie, you did such a good job, in spite of what they put you in. And as long as you tried, that's what really matters." She said.

Your eyes welled up with tears again as you looked at all of them, before finally looking up at Yunjin, who you were leaning on. "I love you guys." You whispered.

"We love you too." They all replied.

***

A/N: Can we talk about Miss Huh Yunjin's dark hair bc omg I'm in love 🥴

QOTD: If you were an idol, what label/entertainment company would you want to be under (out of the Big 4)?
AOTD: Me personally, HYBE ✌🏼 YG would lock me in the basement, JYP would overwork my ass, and SM would put me in some wack as fuck super group, so no thank you. Also, HYBE artists are funny as fuck, and I want to be besties with all of them 😭