Chapter 2

TW:🔞SLIGHT MATURED CONTENT AHEAD🔞

Vegas

I let out a deep breath as my grip on this person's hair kneeling in between my slightly parted lips tightened. His mouth sure does work perfectly but I don't know why there's still something missing. Like I can't totally make myself release the heat I've been feeling inside. I was at my peak but can't seem to let it all out.

"Ahhh...move your mouth faster." I commanded as I forcefully push his head, making him suck me even deeper. I can feel his grip on my thighs as I drag my eyes to see him and he looks like he's almost choking. A hint of tears threatening at the side of his eyes as if he's pleading for me to take it easy. But I don't know how to do it slow. I want it hard and fast. Slow and passionate sex bores the hell out of me. I want something that would excites me in bed.

"Fuck..." I groaned when I felt his tongue rolling around my cock as his teeth lightly scrapping my length making my head leaned back in pleasure.

"Ah, fuck! That's right...do it again.." I groaned when the bastard licked the head of my shaft before putting everything inside his mouth once again.

Fuck! His mouth is so warm but fucking shit! Why can't I seem to cum?! I can feel the pleasure building up in my loin but it's just there. It won't even come out!

Fuck this! This is so frustrating!

I held his head steadily before I started moving my hips in my own rhythm, not caring if he's already suffocating or if he can take me with his mouth at a rapid pace. All I want and all I think about is to make myself release this heat inside me.

My mouth parted as I gasped for breath. Hint of sweat forming on the side of my forehead but it only makes me wanting to triple my speed even more.

I can hear him chocking but to hell I care. All I think about is my own satisfaction and nothing more. I don't even plan of keeping in touch with him after this. Hell I can't even remember his name anymore. He should know by the moment I asked him to come with me at the nearest hotel that I don't do intimate relationships with those people I already fucked with. I just hate how they started being clingy and shows their jealous side. I can't stand people like that. So in order for me to have lesser problems, I only fuck them once and then discard them afterwards. That is the rule I set to myself. And no one has ever made me break it.

As I was focusing on fucking his mouth, a loud ringing of my phone from my bed side table echoed inside the room.

I just took a glance at it before completely ignoring the phone call. To hell with it. Whoever is calling me right at this moment he can go fuck with himself. I'm almost near. I don't wanna exchange my pleasure to some random calls.

But the bastard just won't stop cause after seconds of silence, my phone rang once again making me annoyed. And what's adding up to my annoyance is this bastard who's been kneeling in front of me for minutes now and can't even bring me to release!

Out of anger and irritation, I slapped his face away from my cock before I started stroking it with my hand while looking at him lying on the floor, grunting in pain.

And with just a minute, thick white liquid came gushing out of my cock splashing all over the floor.

I let out a deep breath before grabbing the paper towels at the table. I look at the man who's now looking at me like a homeless bastard.

"What the hell are you looking at? Go and grab your things. Get out of my sight right now." I said I walk towards the nearest single couch before sitting there not minding my fully naked body.