Chapter 15

Pete

I am currently inside a hospital room being treated by a young looking doctor while Porsche stood beside me.

After rushing me to the hospital, Khun Macau quickly went to call his brother. I tried stopping him a lot of times cause I'm sure as hell Khun Vegas will gonna nag at me for sure. I bet he would overreact again seeing me here. I don't have any plan of telling him about what happened. I wanted to keep to myself but Khun Macau is a hard headed kid that he just do what he wants. I was left with his choice cause I can't go after him to stop him from calling his brother to deliver the news because I have to stay inside this room to have my wound treated.

The doctor asked me to remove my upper garment so he can easily have access to my wound on my shoulder.

Sweat starts to form on the side of my face because of how painful it is.

I felt Porsche leaning towards me before I heard his voice whispering to my ear. "Hey! How do you feel?" He asked.

My eyebrows furrowed. What the hell was that question? Is he being serious? Can't he see from the expression on my face that I'm hurting like hell? Does he really have to ask?

"Fucker! Of course it hurts!" I said with a hiss.

The doctor is light-handed but I still couldn't help but jolt in pain everytime the cotton would have contact with my wound. Maybe because it's been a while since the last time I was shot. Hehe.

"No. I'm not talking about your wound!" Porsche whispered back with a knitted eyebrows.

The hell was he talking about? This bastard is so hard to understand. He's adding to the pain I'm feeling right now.

"Then what the hell are you talking about?" I'm already annoyed as it is Porsche. Please don't add up to my annoyance, I'm begging you.

"I'm asking you what you feel with the doctor!" He said.

With my furrowed eyebrows, my head secretly turn to look at the doctor who's now about to put bandage to my wound.

What the hell does Porsche was trying to say? I don't get him at all!

With confusion all over my face, I went to look at Porsche who have this hopeful look on his face. "What the hell are you talking about? What am I supposed to feel towards the doctor?" I asked so clueless. This friend of mine right here is making my head spin in perplexity.

Porsche scratch the side of his eyebrows looking so done with me like I'm making him vex. How dare he! I should be the one feeling exasperated here not him!

"Remember our plan earlier? Didn't you said you're confused if you're gay or not?" Porsche said making me roll my eyes in annoyance. The hell! Should he really be doing this right now?! Your friend is all wounded here you bastard! Yet you're still thinking about that! You should at least show that you're worried.

"Ai'Porsche?"

"Hmmm?"

"Want me to punch your face right now?" I whispered with a wide smile on my face.

Porsche quickly took a step back before raising both of his arms as if surrendering.

"Okay. Okay.. chill." He mumbled.

Just as after my stupid conversation with Porsche, the doctor finally finished treating my wound.

Now that I had the freedom to look at his face, I just then realized that he's kinda familiar. Wait. Where have I seen him before?